For the man of extreme delight

When you get right down to it, there are flavors that simply can't be duplicated.

The crispy taste of a freshly peeled orange, the smooth aroma of toasted hops, the icy cold flavor of cold ice and the refreshing malted taste of Milwaukee malt.

My friends, life just doesn't get much better than an ice cold blue moon. The satisfying nature cold beer after mowing the lawn for my wife just can't be beat.

For 14 dollars a case, Blue Moon just can't be beat! Head on down to your market and pick up some Blue Moon today!!!!

tried that after hearing people ranting and raving about it, tasted okay at best

much prefer pic related

I loved Blue Moon so much until I found out it was made by Miller-Coors

>using the phrase "can't be beat" in consecutive sentences
You're fired, get out. You're clearly not cut out for this business

I don't know why but whenever I drink beer I get an aftertaste of lychees every time, every beer

Maybe it's a tumor.

I would but my state doesn't allow liquor to be sold on Sundays

>Blue Moon
>beer

Fucking garbage, mass produced, big beer SHIT.

Do yourself a favor, and throw it away.

Go on google, find your local brewery and get something decent that isn't owned by corporations.

There's way better Belgian wheats for the same price. Hoegaarden is far superior

>living under a theocratic government

Does anyone not?

There are definitely a lot of better craft beers out there, but blue moon is pretty good. Better than 95% of macros. If you say it's undrinkable shit then you're just an edgy contrarian.

I tried to buy Hoegaarden today but they only had six packs for $11. 12 pack of Blue Moon was $14 easy decision

Yeah, the idea that Hoegaarden is the same price tier as Blue Moon is just false. Euro macros are pretty much never a good decision in America as they are always overpriced relative to quality

Aight maybe not the same price but I'd personally rather have better quality for more

well yeah, but then you would get craft beer, not an overpriced Inbev import

Boycott Miller coors until teamsters local 802 are put back to work. Shitty beer delivered by shitty scabs.

Hoegarden is shit, and thus I assume Blue Moon is shit as well, as is everything in the States. Fuck USA.

Explain?

>icy cold flavor of cold ice

muh corporations

there is NOTHING wrong with enjoying a cheeky macrobrew

It's Monday now so I'll go and buy some

Scabs heal wounds. Fuck unions....you're a bunch of uneducated retards. Move to North Korea if you want to be a communist

if you like wheat beer you should try this delicious aryan nectar.

Distributors of MillerCoors products in the local 802 region want truck drivers to take a 30% salary decrease, opt out of their pensions, and a 3 year wage freeze. The union is on strike and the company brought unqualified scab (non union) guys into to deliver the product.

A United workforce is a productive workforce my friend.

tastes like banana, i fuck with it.

I think the new guys are getting the beer here in better condition though, I've been switched to Milwaukee for months because it's decent.

The quality is going back down rapidly, half the bottles are dropped and 75% are skunked, up from 0 drops and 5% skunks a couple weeks ago.
When did this happen? I can't tell who does a better job.

Just stop dropping our fucking beer and ruining our night when we get home and realize we have a gallon of skunked beer.

>Unqualified
If a driver has a license from the state, that person is qualified. It doesn't take a faggot union card to be qualified to drive a truck. You're completely delusional and likely just want a union so you can get fucked in the ass by other union retards

Thats pretty demonstrably false

I haven't noticed any less ability to fill shelves with Macro beer, so the new guys are obviously qualified enough. By what metric are the unqualified?

Also the federal government does not allow brewers to own distributors, so how is that Miller's fault. The system was specifically designed so Brewers, retailers and distributors were independent from each other as a concession to progressives for repealing prohibition

"I can't open that electrical panel because that's only for the Local 666 and I'm Local 69 butt fucker division"
"I'm so specialized that I can't use my brain, it's in the union contract. Can I please suck your cock now"