Why is it possible to eat 10 pounds of hot dog but not 10 pounds of raspberries?

why is it possible to eat 10 pounds of hot dog but not 10 pounds of raspberries?

In a day? I do not know any human that can eat either of those in one sitting.

in a sitting obviously, look up eating contests

Because of sugar content

Too much sugar at once? I really don't know.

Those people have stupidly large stomachs and pass mostly undigested food during a competition, they are also disgusting to watch.

There's only 200g sugar in 10 pounds of raspberries. That's 4 cokes.

Unless theyre girls and you think about them taking huge dumps.

Whats up witj the guy on the bottom?

How many pounds of cooked raspberries would there be in raspberry pies? I'm sure people have eaten enough of those in some competition to at least broach 10 pounds.

It's also not possible to drink a whole carton of milk in an hour without puking

i bet i could eat 10 pounds of rasp berries. i love raspberries.

>No other sizes of this image found.
>Best guess for this image: Tea

who is this qtp2t?

I'm so fucking lonely

>but not 10 pounds of raspberries?
?

in one sitting? what? no way.

Not true. I saw a 400 lb kid drink a gallon of milk with no issues. He drank a gallon, the other 5 of us split a gallon.

I had a friend claim this once when I was a teenager. I showed him wrong by crushing a couple half-gallons while we watched TV. God only knows how I would do nowadays.

iktf brah
>tfw poor, lonely and stuck in an impossible life situation to the point where suicide might actually just be easier

Hot dogs weigh more than raspberries. When you eat ten pounds of hot dogs you can actually eat 20. But raspberries weigh less so 10 lbs = 5 lbs. That's why the planes took down the twins tower, they collapsed because the fire weighed them down and because dead people weigh less than living people.
Maths are just wired like that

GOOD point.

Both are probably possible.

Scott Steiner on Veeky Forums.

Thank you, Ken M.

*grabs my smartphone*