How do I make steamed vegetables more palettable?

How do I make steamed vegetables more palettable?

*palatable

salt and herbs

The art of seasoning

grow up

Add ingredients.

No you fucking retard, I clearly said I want to make a pallet out of steamed vegetables.

Shrink wrap my man.

smoke some weed
makes stuff taste gooder

oil
salt
pepper
garlic
lemon zest
parmesan
chili flakes

try some or all of these

Roast them first of all

Just don't steam them. Try broccoli and cauliflower, boiled for three minutes, then fried in a little oil or or butter. Don't let them go soft, add lemon juice, salt and pepper

>How do I make steamed vegetables more palettable?
Eat them as side with with huge, perfectly seared steak

You should be able to just eat them on their own you big baby but if you absolutely can't I'd suggest rolling them in a light garlic butter just before serving.

put something on the pallet to stop them from falling through

Boiling kills the vegetable

>Put lemon or lime slices, and/or garlic in the steaming water
>Use broth as the steaming liquid
>Add a little wine or beer to the steaming liquid
>Sprinkle the vegetables before steaming with some lemon pepper, or an all-purpose seasoning blend, or a seasoned salt and pepper
>After steaming sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs of your choice
>make some roasted garlic and mash into a paste with some fresh herbs and salt, that you can toss the steamed vegetables with before serving

For 2 or 3 minutes?

don't skin them

skinned steamed carrot is a disgusting mush
whereas unskinned steamed carrots are delightful

>skinned carrots

What country other than third worlders that permit corporations dumping toxins on their vegetables would skin a carrot?

Yes you fucking pleb

The increase in taste is offset by the lung cancer

Lemon juice and sea salt is my go-to if I need to keep it as low-calorie as possible. Depending on what you're steaming, try different herbs. Parsley, rosemary, basil, oregano... Sage is stupid good on cabbage, steam it and add a little sage and cinnamon and a tiny bit of butter substitute if you don't want added fats. Steam cauliflower and mash it up with parsley, lemon juice, black pepper, sea salt, and a little paprika.
tl;dr just use your imagination.