How many will it be, Americans?

How many will it be, Americans?

It is limited to 5 per person.
So 5.

How can you eat five? I eat one and feel disgusted.

Is that real?

I didn't eat mcdonalds for maybe 2-3 years until it was necessary (on the road through central Wisconsin at 2am, nothing else open). I had a big mac, and jesus was it a disappointing dry pile of lettuce, flimsy meat, and stale buns

I'd still buy 5 for $5, just because that's a deal

Because it is 5 per person.
What is not to get?

the idea of 5 big macs gave me an erection

5 i guess

>I'd still buy 5 for $5, just because that's a deal

Not if you can't or don't want to eat five Big Macs. Then you're just pissing away a couple bucks for each one you don't eat. They'll be disgusting if you try to reheat them, even more so than usual.

>not the mcchicken

jews

i batter them and fry them to reheat. works fine

You are a gross person for even thinking about that.

just eat one a day faggot

If a skinny asian chick can eat 20 (you know the webm) then I can eat 5.

I would probably feel horrible afterwards, but it would be worth it

What the fuck is wrong with you

>eating cold or reheated mcdonalds

Why would you ever do that? I'd rather just drive there every day. Luckily I only get craving for fast food every few months.

>Oh no I wasted five dollars
I'm going to buy five and then throw them at vegans

In what way would it be worth it?

My plan is to cut them all in halves, put them in freezer. Get each halves out a meal and reheat in a microwave or grill. It'll feed me for five days.
In fact, I might even drop by two or three mcd and make it last longer.

i buy a bunch and reheat them in the mircowave. the trick is to heat the meat separately from the bun and rebuild the sandwich

Why is Veeky Forums so disgusting? McDonalds is bad enough when just made.

Found /ourguy/

i'd prolly buy 3, eat around 1,5 and then struggle the next 2 hours in finishing the remaining 1,5.

why would anyone want mcchicken? that's one of the worst in mcdonalds

are you kidding me?
only decent shit at that junkhole

while the patty and maybe the bread could tolerate the freezing, I cannot see the lettuce or cheese possibly being defrosting in any appetizing way

The shitposting has polluted your mind user. There is no decent shit at McDonald's.

How do they know how many people you are in the drive through

I'm a fourth generation, straight, white, American male. I have never eaten a Big Mac. Is Trump going to deport me?

As long as you sign your loyalty oath to the Corporate States of America every morning and produce it on demand to INS officers, you should be OK. They'll just assume you like one of the other interchangeable fast food troughs.