With your mouth.

with a spoon

Chewing helps

Peel the skin off, save it, then eat the fruit's flesh
Chop up the skin to use as a topping for another entrée

who the fuck wants to eat kiwi skin

Aussie cannibals.

cut in half, scoop with spoon

I cut them in half and eat them with a grapefruit spoon. I do not know anyone who eats the skin.

You THINK you don't know anyone who eats the skin ;)

[spoiler]You never know[/spoiler]

Newfag detected. Veeky Forums doesn't have spoiler tags. Perhaps you should lurk and shut the fuck up.

Fair enough. I have never seen anyone eat kiwi skins.

Don't eat the skin. I usually cut them into fourths and eat them like an orange slice.

bump

I eat the skin too it's like an apple without a core

haha lol

[spoiler]You're a big poo poo head[/spolier]

Faggot detected, he probably browses tv x or r9 and didnt know ck doesnt have spoilers. Only newfags call out newfags

freeze then lick them

just cut off the ends and eat them whole. the skins are edible and full of fiber, if you aren't too pussy to eat some fuzzy skins.

Peel the skin, eat the green.

@No.8910217

"Only newfags call out newfags"

stfu faggot

Just slice the thing in half and scoop it out with a spoon.

If you get a golden kiwi the skins aren't hairy and are edible, so you can just eat the thing like an apple.

Green kiwis are only really good for cooking with or adding to deserts, they kind of suck on their own.

>peel skin with 6-8 cuts
>slice

Oh lord

Ok I just took a nibble of a piece with the skin

It actually is edible, and not that bad, adds a slightly rough texture but no adverse flavor

I always thought it was poisonous

with skin on

also sliced up with a bunch of spinach in a smoothie

I legitmately did that same joke 8 something years ago. Time flies man

wait you dont eat the skin? ive ate the skin my whole life lol

I just eat the whole thing, skin and all.
You just gotta watch out for the sharp thing hidden in one end.

>I always thought it was poisonous

Just fucking bite into it what sort of fucking faggot doesn't, fucking baby pussy bitch.
Jesus it's not orange/banana skin it's perfectly edible. If it's too tough on your little baby tongue then it's time to stop living on sweets and TV dinners you little bitch.

wash it and eat it except the stem

t. militantly loves kiwi skin and is willing to sacrifice everything to make sure people eat it.

Eat it with the skin on. Theres literally no drawbacks. It's healthier, more convenient, is bound to draw attention to you and you save money.

What if it holds lice, or fleas

>If you get a golden kiwi the skins aren't hairy and are edible

'Normal' kiwis such as displayed in OPs pic have perfectly edible skins too.

Some people are brainwashed to throw away one of the most nutritionally dense pieces of the fruit over some childish icky factor that they cannot surmount.

> spolier

You wash the skin first of course dummy. In fact you should wash the skin of most fruits and vegetables before consuming or otherwise using in a recipe.

Peel it, put it in a smoothie

Extra proteins.

No seriously I've never encountered that problem. Just wash em if you're paranoid.

>what if kiwi skin harbors lice and fleas

I have to admit I was swigging a beer when I read that and spit it all over my monitor in laughter.

i like the skin

might make your tongue a little raw