Why is Amerilard food so cheap and yummy?

Why is Amerilard food so cheap and yummy?

welcome to America

They've spent a lot of time engineering it.

You can do a lot better than McDonalds though, they're very middle of the road, go and explore other fast food, Wendy's, KFC, Tacob- not that one.

Not to talk about local grills and places.

mconalds is always 7+/10 for me
every other fast food place is either a hit or miss

Because fat fucks like you are usually poor.

Not fat, but I am poor!

Cause it's delicious

McDonalds isn't cheap anymore though. The McChicken™ is 2.39 at my local resaurant. No dollar mrnu either

Where do you live? The bundle box has two cheeseburgers, two Big Macs, two medium fries, and 10 chicken nuggers all for $12

Commiefornia in a town that banned drivethroughs

$9.90 for a medium Big Mac meal at my local MCD. Resident of Australia.

Also the Australian sizes are small. Medium America > Medium Australia, in terms of fries and drinks.

yeah it's $2.19 for me in texas, land of endless fast food restaurants

i could get TWO pieces of packaged diarrhea at taco bell for that price

where the fuck are you in texas, it's 1.39 in san antonio last i saw

When was this implemented? I usually just say fuck McDonalds and go to Whataburger when I want fast food but I was hankering for a mcgangbang.

Because unlike europe our country is fucking massive, that means more farms for food, more food means cheaper cost

McDonalds has a bigger research department than most african nations' GDP, They've spent untold millions and possibly billions of dollars developing cheap yet palatable food. Every item on the menu has been chemically synthesized to be as addictive as possible by giving your body everything it wants in the right measured doses.
America produces all of the raw ingredients that McDonalds needs in excess, and McDonalds is a large enough corporation that it can leverage a better deal by buying in bulk and redistributing it to the individual restaurants.

Of course it's California.

>tfw get large 20 piece mcnugget meal with two big macs and two double cheeseburgers literally every other day
>tfw eat it all in one sitting

Kansas here. McChickens are $1.19 and McDoubles are $1 if the Royals get a double play the day before. Buy one get one free Big Macs ($3.19 for 2) during handegg season if the chiefs get a sack.

Salt and fat.

Keep to making any low quality food taste nice.

The better question is why is Ameriland chocolate so fucking awful?
Their chocolate is undoubtedly the worst in the world.

It was 11 years ago but last time I was in America their medium was literally the size of our large. Can't imagine how big the supersize must have been.

only children eat chocolate. candy is juvenile. grow the fuck up

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jr Chicken is $1.85 here in Canada...I think the Mac is $4.50, so the rest is about the same as long as it's not a special/premium sammich...

Jack?

Why would you ban drive-throughs?

and another fast food thread... why are americans so disgusting and fat? all I hope is that they'll get nuked soon or later.