How do we fix cottage cheese, ck?

how do we fix cottage cheese, ck?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/food/recipes/hungarian-noodle-cake-vargabeles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

add sugar

Lots of pepper

Don't fix what's not broken

Add some pineapple. Sounds weird, tastes great. Being really hungry helps make cottage cheese tastier, too.

put it in lasagna like me mum

I need to ask her to get her recipe
sometime

A drizzle of honey

Fix? There's no fix for something so close to perfection other than the addition of black pepper or whatever spices/herbs you like best with dairy.

Spinach, pepper, and balsamic vinegar

drizzle honey + some sugared strawberries w/ some of the juice + a little whip cream

tastes like a cheesecake... a lumpy one...

Dry Cottage cheese, such as in OP's pick is not broken. Regular cottage cheese on the other hand is debatably irreparable.
I've been very much enjoying ricotta(for cooking) and french feta(for snacking) lately.

Nothing to fix about it other than your shitty taste.

Stick it in a dumpling. That's not even really a fix. Just making a good thing better.

Add chives and put on toast, or in the middle of a baked potato.

A bit of salt really improves it.

Or balsamic glaze

This. You can eat it any way you want. Plains fine. Not plain is fine too. Nothing to fix. It's just a nice cheese with plenty of applications like almost all cheeses.

Not really that weird. Any light fruit goes really well with it. Blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, banana, etc...

I've been eating cottage cheese for years. I am not sure why I like it. I think it's just because it is healthy. High protein, low fat/carb, pairs well with fruit, cheap, etc...

Also fuck all of you that say to pair cottage cheese with salad dressing/salt/vinigger

It goes well with a side of roasted nigger

Zapekanka, syrniki.

I did my usual salt and pepper yesterday, but added some hot mustard. It wasn't great, but it worked.

I like adding honey French dressing. In particular, that T. Marzetti or whatever stuff. Not the orange goo.

Used to get it all the time from pizza hut's salad bar when I was a kid (small town, the buffet was pretty gud). I think once the two things just wound up together and I ended up liking it. Done that ever since.

Slat n pperep

Make lasagna with it

I prefer Breakstone 4% but you can't always find that brand everywhere.

The most important thing obviously is a copious amount of freshly cracked black pepper. For variation I sometimes add onion and/or garlic powder to the pepper, and maybe just a small bit of salt.

Wierd as it sounds, that's actually a traditional hungarian recipe:
sbs.com.au/food/recipes/hungarian-noodle-cake-vargabeles

Judge if you must, but I really like it with a bit of olive oil and black pepper. Its also great on toast or bagels, especially with jam.

Its got amazing macros and is relatively cheap

Add sour cream and a bit of garlic.

Black pepper?

have never this 'cotta-hay' cheese

anyone give me an idea of what its like? is it just really bland and underwhelming compared to other cheeses or is it just plain bad?

Remove the stigma eating cottage cheese has. So many people think its gross even though they have never tried it

This. I always use an obscene amount of fresh pepper.

its kind of flavorless but I think most people are just put off by the texture of a really wet cheese product

I like it in small amounts with breakfast.. and its just really good protein for you

Yes.

Large slices of fresh tomatoe, a generous amount of fresh black pepper, pink of salt and maybe some chopped basil if you've got it on hand. Perfect summer dish, if you've got tomatoes from the garden.

Mom always substituted it for ricotta in lasagna.

also try with a bit of lime, lime and black pepper on cottage cheese is so great

I just sprinkle on a little paprika and pepper and go to town. Love me some cottage cheese

We "fix" it by putting it in a bowl and cramming it into our mouths with a spoon.

Add tomato and olive oil and oregano and thyme if you can get it

Put it in indian food.
Or make paneer tikka .
It tastes ass on its own but lovely with all the Indian flavours

Add pepper and ....MAYO. Not the disgusting american "mayo". Look for Zaanse mayo. I kill one of these a week

Put 200 grams in a blender together with three eggs and half a cup of oats to make some great pancakes