Ask a Domino's CSR anything

Ask a Domino's CSR anything.

What is a CSR? Let's start with that.

Where's my fucking pizza?!?

Is it true that there is only about 20 cents worth of ingredients in an average Domino's pizza?

A CSR is a kind of mid-rank pizza apprentice, below a full-fledged pizza chef but above a mere kitchen boy. I can apply toppings but I'm not allowed to handle dough without supervision of a full pizza chef.
I don't know!
That is false.

How many dominos pizza do you eat a month.

is it true ya'll start at 12 an hour

what do you make what is the best paying position there. hell whats a good paying mid position there?

I usually eat a complete pizza every other day.
It depends on location and things like that. Some people do start at 12 an hour but that's typically in the bigger cities.

@CSR - I always give 5 stars on the Pizza Maker when I order online. Even when it is in progress. Can you guys see that?

How often do you get tipped in weed?

Why do you always fuck up my order?

Pepperoni and red roasted peppers extra sauce well baked is not difficult.

Also why dont the drivers give out red pepper packets.

Dominos, I am disappoint.

This is also something that varies by location. Some newer stores have more recent software, while some older places are using software from the late 90s. Where I work, we can't see it.
I've never been tipped in weed, though since I'm a CSR, I don't deal with customers that much - I mostly work on my pizza making technique.
I apologize - I didn't realize it was your order.

hahahahahaha
*gasp*
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
you can't even handle the dough

my first minimum wage job at a real pizza place required me to roll the dough

try working at a real pizza place instead of a fastfood shithole

Listen, I'm an artist - what are you?

Do you even still enjoy pizza? I ask because working at a Waffle House made me hate waffles

Is it true the pan pizza dough is full of chunks of butter?

How fucking hard is it to get a well done bake right? Run through oven, then run halfway through.

you're a minimum wage worker, they tell you you're an artist to inflate your ego so you keep slaving away for them at minimum wage.

bottom line, get out of food service as quickly as you can bro.

I just ordered a pie

When I order a pizza online and you don't have a certain topping/crust, you always replace it with something random and don't tell me (don't even ring or email me on my contact details which I HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYWAY)
Don't fucking do that.
I'm severely allergic to a crust that they decided to swap what I ordered for and didn't tell me.
If you've not got what they want, just don't include it

>ohhh I'm severely allergic

if not for modern technology and medicine, you would be dead.

be thankful Darwinism has been halted by technology. if you were born in an older age; you might not be so lucky.

>I work at Domino's
Is this 2008 /b/

>HURR DURR I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES

Why do you order from a fucking restaurant run by a bunch of dropouts? Do you have a death wish?

Not OP but you're responsible for telling them your allergies. Food allergies are handled differently, with extra sanitation and efforts to prevent cross-contamination (including cleaning the oven and cooking it separately from allergen-containing foods, ensuring the rest of the food does not contain anything you're allergic to, putting on a fresh pair of gloves and cleaning the knife/cutting board/counters/etc.). While they should absolutely be asking you about substitutions they will not assume you have an allergy if you do not tell them.

Admittedly, I don't always follow that advice myself but if there's food I have a reasonable concern that could contain something I'm allergic to, I'm eating an unfamiliar cuisine, or ordering a menu item that's similar to one I'm allergic to, I make damn sure they know not to mix it up. It's your life, you have a duty to watch out for it and make sure others know to.

If not for modern society he also almost certainly wouldn't have an allergy. Allergies weren't common things until recently and the rate at which people are developing allergies is dramatically increasing in certain countries. Allergies are more controlled by epigenetics.

modern society is making us WEAK

hey, and I'm no exception, for example, I wear glasses. I'm horribly nearsighted.

without tech and medicine, that would have gotten me killed. technology evolves faster than humans.

>I'm not allowed to handle dough without supervision of a full pizza chef
what kind of retarded dominos do you work at? at my place CSRs do everything except dispatch drivers
no but its fucking gross and i have no idea why you people would ever order it
you have made a huge mistake
if you complain theyll give you a free pizza, just dont do it too much because the guy on the ovens might be an asshole and fuck with your food

Yeah, because allergies were an affliction of the devil. Masturbate? Allergies. Clear logic dictates that your affliction is from masturbation.

Really. How the fuck do you think they diagnosed allergies before the concept of allergies? You dumb fuck.

>Allergies are more controlled by epigenetics.
Only ten years ago allergies were not nearly this common amongst the children being born then. We were more than capable of diagnosing allergies that long ago, and in fact quite a bit earlier than that.

Whether your mother was a smoker, for instance, dramatically increases the chance you will have allergies and/or asthma. And your children will also have this increased risk, but their children will not. If, however, as a child you go through allergy desensitization your children will have the same base chance to get allergies as the children/grandchildren of a non-smoker would.

Other factors are also at play, allergies are partly thought to be a product of incredibly sterile environments for instance.

What sort of goodwill do you give out for complaint cases about pizza?
Whats the most unhinged thing a customer has ranted about?

I work in a 24 hour breakdown call centre - for an expensive brand of European car, so our customers often get angry as fuck.
What are yours like?

Why should I order dominos instead of a local place which has bigger pizzas and extra toppings for less money?

The only time dominos is ever even coming close to my local pizza place is when they have deals on, then you get a slightly smaller pizza with less toppings for the same price

pizza is a scam in UK btw, they want £19. for a single 14.5 inch pizza and like 3 toppings, if a deal is on you can maybe get buy one get one free which is still £19 for 2 when in USA it's like $10 for a large one no wonder you're all so fat

S C A M

What's that of "dought proffing" or something like that when they put the blue trays outside the walk-in? Also why did they removed the artisan pizzas, the mello yello, and the bread bowl in some states?

How do I get my deatils off your fucken database I never gave you them and besides I make way better pizzas than you guys

Nah man, at least in brooklyn the cheapest you'd get from a local place is like 11.99 for a large cheese. toppings on a pie are like 3 or 4 dollars each. I actually get dominos when I want a cheaper option. i fucking love their 50 percent off deals cause I get to be a creative asshole with toppings. pineapple on a pizza totally works if it also has chicken, bacon, jalapenos, onions and light bbq sauce on a thin crust.

>Why don't drivers carry X
I can answer this as a former driver: because we don't know what packets you happen to want unless you tell us, so it's a crap shoot bringing two or three of each with every pizza in the off chance the customer wants them. Sometimes we have them on a particular run, sometimes not. Also, we can't keep them in our pockets (unsanitary) and they go wierd if they stay in one of the cup holders all day.