How can McCuckold's even compete?

How can McCuckold's even compete?

they could offer 10 nuggets for $1.48

BK nuggets are half the size of a mcnugget and are not as crispy

Not true on size, they are crispier tho. McNuggets also taste like shit in comparison and BK has a much, MUCH better tasting buffalo sauce.

too bad BK nuggets are more batter than chicken. They taste good, nice and spicy but are almost always overdone, overly crunchy and way too small

theyve tasted like garbage every time I've gone for em to the point where I don't even bother getting em anymore so I think you're wrong.

6 pieces for free each time the dodgers shut out the 6th

earliest reply is the reply of the highest quality

Fucking garbage I would pay not to eat those disgusting slimey shitnuggets

their nuggets don't taste like fucking garbage

only good if you want to stuff your fat fucking face with them like me and order 100

I miss BK's old nuggets. If they still had them I'd get this deal all the time.

Burger king quality is non existant these days i dont know how they break even.

I fell for the $1.49 nuggers BK meme once

don't do it

they taste exactly the same as the frozen nuggers I could get for even cheaper

But you're paying extra for the convenience of somebody else giving them to you six minutes later

>How can McCuckold's even compete?

Buy bringing the dollar/value menu back. Holy fuck I basically never go to mc donalds anymore outside of breakfast for anything, even then I am starting to go less and less because I can get better at pretty much anywhere else.

The 2 sausage egg and cheese mcmuffins have to have gotten smaller, hardees loads their shit up

Better sauces

You can't buy more than ten at a time now, though, at least not at my local BK.

>I will never buy a hundred nuggets for fifteen bucks ever again

I just make accounts on their app and get the 10 nuggets and large fry for $3. much better deal.

kroeger or albertson's chicken nuggets. peanut oil mates.

Edible food

10 piece nuggets are on their 2 for $3 menu and are twice the size and not 90% breading

Burger king nuggets are fucking garbage.

Now the chicken fries however are much better. nothing compares to Wendy's tho.

Bk nuggets aren't real chicken meat. After eating one or two you notice that they taste bland like eating rubber.

but mcd has shittier sauces m8

>mcdonalds
>edible food

seriously m8

I ordered like 50 of these on Friday ate them through out the weekend. Feeling like shit on Monday felt like my stomach was coated in plastic

Wendy's is overall better, but BK definitely has better fries. And they have the best nuggers out of the big three ever since Wendy's got rid of the spicy nuggers.

that buffalo sauce is fucking good desu

yeah because retards like you abused it and ruined it for everyone

it's all your fault

They could spell "for" right.

wendys nuggets>mcnuggets>bk nuggets