Unsweetened iced tea

>unsweetened iced tea

>sweetened iced tea

little kid or black person detected

>be op
>have childlike tastebuds that need sugar to stimulate them 23 hours a day
Just grow the fuck up OP your teeth will appreciate it and your thighs could lose the calorie deficit

>enjoying sweet tastes is childish
>pretending to like extremely bitter tastes is for us real adults
There's a biological reason we enjoy the taste of sugar you dope

>Taco Bell Brisk Mango Fiesta
Literally the only reason I go back to Taco Bell aside from those carnel apple empanadas

Unsweetened iced tea is pretty bad. No redeeming qualities like with black coffee.

Yankee detected

>black coffee

no redeeming qualities.

Alright what fucking board did you come from

>Drinks liquid diabetes

Enjoy the sweetened iced Jew

Good, more delicious leafwater for me.

Come one guys,

Sweet tea > Sweetened Iced Tea > Unsweetened Iced Tea.

>Come one guys,
>Sweet tea > Sweetened Iced Tea > Unsweetened Iced Tea.

Ummmm excuse me. You just forgot my man, you might have heard of him. Legendary golfer and total STUD

ARNOLD PALMER

>unsweetened ice tea
>extremely bitter
Child confirmed.

Fuck I hate growing up in Georgia.
Everyone's so goddamn fat. But no, got to add those cups of sugar because heaven forbid we taste anything other than sugar or fat in every fucking thing we eat.

I'm talkin teas, guy. and if we're talking mixed drinks let's make that arnold with real sweet tea, brewed in the Alabama sunlight. None of this "sweetened" shit

I love unsweetened iced tea and I get bitches

>Sweet tea > Sweetened Iced Tea > Unsweetened Iced Tea.

Sugar makes me sick. The entire day is badly fucked if I consume sugar. It's just not worth it. You cannot think straight on sugar.

>iced tea in general

unless it's Arnold Palmer 50/50 lemonade/tea, its trash

don't forget we fought a war to get away from tea

pls drink green tea
thank u

half and half from chik fil a >>>

>drinking literal sugar water colored brown
>add some lemon

I prefer to cut out the tea altogether and just drink melted sugar.

>rebel

Sherman should've burned more than just your crops and railroads.

why do y'all act like tea is either liquid shit or liquid sugar?
I use half a cup of sugar per gallon, not too sweet, but not bitter shit-water either.

balance it out to achieve tea perfection, ya fucking tards. A couple slices of lemon wouldn't kill ya either.

At first I lamented the lack of a "kill everyone in this thread" option, but then realized that you half-life lard smelters will off yourselves off pretty soon anyway.

Unsweetened is already balanced tea perfection, fatass.

Asian here.

What the fuck are you guys doing putting sugar in tea.

Stop it. Not everything needs sugar in it. No one in Asia puts sugar in their tea. Buy nicer tea if u feel like you need sugar to make it tastes better. Jesus.

I like sugar in black hot tea, but with iced tea or green tea I prefer unsweetened
Both are alright though

because most people get tea from fast food or resturants where it is basically colored water. Very few people will get tea from a shop, or actually brew tea properly

You're a fucking plebian if you actually prefer sweet tea.

If you think unsweetened tea is "too bitter" or doesn't have enough flavor to appease your disgusting, simpleton palette, get back to me when you're old enough to post on this site and then we can talk.

Do you not know how to read you idiot?

I know most supermarkets must have tea and teabags. Just add hot water.

Are people that deluded to not see the health implications of eating fast food and drinking so much sugar?

I cook at home a lot. Saves money and it's healthier. It seems pricey to go out to eat all the time and must do ungodly things to your health.

A cup of hot tea with a sandwich is great for energy to get you thru the day.

If you actually think a sense of taste is grounds for assuming a person is less intelligent than you, you might have autism. Get back to me when you can hug your own mother.

>I'll get diet it's healthier!
>It's okay I got a salad to balance it out (globs it with bacon ranch and cheese)
^real things people believe

Yeah no, that's bullshit, I saw people drinking this shit and other sweet iced teas like water in china

Oh yeah. I do see some people drinking that garbage. I bet some American invented it. There's fast food joints popping up everywhere too.

It's Chinese dude, 100% Chinese

>This deep in denial

McDonald's unsweetened iced tea is actually pretty good though. I'm not sure how they do it, but it's not bitter at all and still tastes like black tea.