>whats a food that will kill me painlessly

A decent cheeseburger.

McDonald's
Are heart attacks painful?

Extremely painful

Marshmallow Peeps.

As painful as a heart attack as the saying goes

>painlessly

Blend some ghost peppers in a liquid of your choosing and drink it with a beer bong

if you really wanted to die you wouldn't care about how painful the method would be
'le ironic memes to hide my crippling depression' is the worst millenial meme along with black twitter

why dont you kill yourself if its so important to you?

For me, it's the mcchicken

I can't, I'll go to hell. Besides there's so much more shitposting to do.

Test

>Get gun.
>Insert bullet
>Rack slide.
>Add egg
>Pull trigger
>Season to taste.

i mean

if peoples whole reason of killing themselves is to end perceived suffering then wouldnt it only make sense to kill your self in the least painful way possible?

McD's

You can shitpost from hell, where do you think all the Mcchicken posters come from.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

White oleander tea.

Your heart will stop beating, you won't even feel it. Here's the reason why:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleandrin

3kg ground apple seeds

is fugu a painless death? I've heard you just go numb

You can just use cigarette smoke to destroy the toxins tho

False morels?

I think you go into a coma, i assume thats painless

Buy alcohol and a shitload of clove. Put clove in bottle and let it sit for a while. Then drink it. In a concentrated dosage it can cause an heart attack

Fugu has a highly concentrated neurotoxin that causes paralysis of everything. You suffocate before your heart stops beating, but a coma isn't possible at all. The exciting part about eating fugu is that the sauces they serve with the fish, mimic the early affects of poison exposure ie: tingling lips, sweating swollen tongue/throat. Exhilarating to say the least, soft delicate flavor worth trying at least once in your life.

That's not painless at all. It's not even quick

>painlessly
Pussy. You don't actually want to die

Eat a few hundred apple seeds. The poison kills you quite quickly but can't really know if it's painless.

ive literally never heard or seen that "saying" until just now

Gotta chew/open the seed for maximum poisoning, cause all the good stuff is on the inside!

Eat two ounces of heroin

people who are driven to the point of wanting to kill themselves would probably be okay with experiencing a short and extreme amount of pain as opposed to prolonged suffering.

>I am retarded
If whar you said was even remotely true most people would die by stabbing themselves in the stomach instead of gunshot or hanging. Nobody wants to writhe in even more agony.

This. Painless suicide is for people afraid of death.

same

Anything American will kill you from obesity pretty sharpish

How bad does your area have to be for this to be a phrase.

No. People who are actually depressed and have suicidal thoughts feel nothing and want pain.
People with constant physical pain or an hero to get out of JUST situations like jail or alimony are the ones who most often choose painless suicide, according to the CDC.

Thank you for this

Kek