Guess my ethnicity

Post your most recent meal or snack and people guess your ethnicity or country of origin based on that.

My last meal was Avocado on toast followed by tea and Hobnobs.

is gay an ethnicity?

Nope. But even if it were you'd be wrong.

48 oz. of beer and some meat and potatoes stuffed in dough and fried I dunno.

Obviously a white American.

If I was to guess from somewhere down South.

You are from the UK or San Francisco

Last meal I ate was 4 (four) pork chops diced and fried in butter with three fried eggs, three raw chopped carrots, three raw chopped sticks of celery, and one whole raw chopped shallot, all mixed together in a bigass bowl. Ate it with four shots of tequila.

okay, then Welsh

for me, I just had a can of kipper snacks with lemon, horseradish, and hot sauce on some sesame seed crackers with water

Only if the southwest counts as the south! Congratulations, you get one (1) gold star

>You are from the UK or San Francisco
Nope. But it's full of as many liberals and faggots as the latter.

>Last meal I ate was 4 (four) pork chops diced and fried in butter with three fried eggs, three raw chopped carrots, three raw chopped sticks of celery, and one whole raw chopped shallot, all mixed together in a bigass bowl. Ate it with four shots of tequila.

All I honestly have no fucking idea based on any of that. What a bizarre meal.

I'll take a guess and say Midwest USA.

UK but born from African immigrants

>not UK
>full of liberals and faggots
Melbourne

Ding Ding Ding. Winner

My most recent meal was homemade belgian waffles with nutella. This was also the first time my neet brother said they were better than the store bought ones.

wrong on both counts
here's a hint: I am white
I'm also not Australian, even though I know too much about you crazy fucks

Welsh

nah I'm from San Diego

It was my "eat what's left in the fridge" meal

zealander
or somewhere in eastern yurop

Hmm.

I figured with the kippers and horseradish you were British and the hot sauce you were black.

Okay. So are you Polish?

I'm an American.

I honestly don't know then. Someone else might know. I didn't even know kippers were much of a thing in the US. Are they commonly eaten?

No

Matcha, banana and ciabatta.

you are west coast-ish because we are the only ones awake right now

no

Passion fruit yoghurt and muesli with a cup of English breakfast

Welsh

welsh

german