So are tacos potenially the healthiest food around?

So are tacos potenially the healthiest food around?

Like if you use meat that is low in fat like chicken breasts, use your own homemade spicemix, use oil sparingly, full grain tortillas, lots of vegetables and stay clear from from using heavy amounts of cheese/sour cream you basicly have all the types of food you need to live a healthy life.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/27/food-combining.aspx
mindbodygreen.com/0-3615/10-Common-Food-Combinations-That-Wreak-Havoc-on-Your-Health.html
nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/risk-red-meat
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10805507
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So are tacos potenially the healthiest food around?
no the healthiest food would be eating your starches and meats not in the same meal. since your stomach has to work harder digesting both.

Are you retarded?

why would tacos be any healthier than any other meal if you use meat that are low in fat, homemade spices, use oil sparingly,fullgrain ... ?

Why does each of those tacos have two tortillas?

are you?
look it up

now this is the real question

Veeky Forums is full of nutritionists as you know.

One thing is also certain. If you are eating tacos day in an day out with the mentality that it's the last and only thing you will eat cuz you have decided it is a nutrientionally well balanced staple of champions, you are not okay.

I tried googling "retard claims body can't digest carbs and meat at the same time" and I got no results.

there is not enough moisture in tacos for them to be the healthiest food. If you add water and turn it into tortilla soup it would be healthier. Also, you should use cultured yogurt instead of sour cream. yw

At mexican places the corn tortillas can be quite thin and tear easily so they give you two, honestly anons that's basic common sense

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/27/food-combining.aspx

Corn tortillas fall apart very easily, it's simply for added convenience so you don't have to pick fallen meats off the plate afterward like some kind of animal.

>some jew trying to shill his gay ass book

I bet you also eat gluten free, faggot

mindbodygreen.com/0-3615/10-Common-Food-Combinations-That-Wreak-Havoc-on-Your-Health.html

>Clickbait article

Just stop.

oh, the mexican restaurants (as in run by mexicans etc) only have 1 and even though they are thin, they don't tear easily. literally never managed to tear one by accident

Congratulations, do you want a fucking medal? Jesus christ you niggers are so pretentious.

M8, if you cite some piece of evidence of your claim you should post a reliable, peer reviewed achademic piece of research, not some bullshit article of some guy that talks shit out of his ass

well first you need to do that with tacos

>SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED TO PROVE THAT TACOS ARE EDIBLE

This is how daft you sound.

no source?
thats what i thought.

>It is impossible to eat tacos, no one in the history of man has ever eaten a taco and lived.

Pic related, this man is dead now after eating tacos.

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/risk-red-meat

>nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/risk-red-meat
So chicken tacos are ok? I think you're moving the goalposts here, user.

>So chicken tacos are ok?
sorta

But the original argument had nothing to do with the last article you posted.

>You should eat meat and starch separately to make it easier to digest
>You should cook oil into your rice to make it harder to digest
Make up your fucking minds

i know

Best taco recepies?

>chicken tacos
disgusting

You're disgusting. Chicken tacos are the best.

Poke is a lot healthier

Tortillas are woefully high in calories and not particularly nutrient rich.

Better off eating the fillings on their own if you're trying to be healthy.

Chicken anything is always the worst common meat option

HANG ON TO YOUR BUTTS

IT'S SCIENCE TIME

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10805507

then how come I never spend my gbp on beef, pork or soy tendies?

Enjoy your mercury poisoning you filthy hipster

Mexico is one of the fattest countries in the world. Soo I'd say no. No tacos is not the healthiest food around lol.

Each one of those tacos has 300 calories of tortillas on them, which is narrowing in on 1000 calories and we haven't factored in the meat, grease, cheese, sauce, etc.

Tacos can be healthy, but that isn't.

>eat a fuck ton of healthy food like the fat spic you are
>But its the foooods fault :(

typical 6'' corn tortillas are 50-60 cal a pop m8

I eat the flour ones.

your shit taste aside, the ones in the pic are corn

It's the #1 in obesity, just edging out America.

And they're worse in every other health metric aswell.

>mexican tacos
>cheese

Also the sauce is usually a salsa which is pureed peppers and has negligible calories. Are you a yankee or something? Have you ever had a non-Taco Bell taco?

"look it up" is not an argument

You're the one making a claim, faggot, the burden of proof is on you

>So are tacos potenially the healthiest food around?
That would probably be a garden salad with a lightly vinagrette.

But yeah, Mexican tacos are pretty good. Tex-mex tacos are a different but nobody goes to Texas for health food.