Do you ever just feel embarrassed as a species

do you ever just feel embarrassed as a species

every time I see a jack or fast food thread

Salad with grilled meat is my favorite food. Most vegetables taste great, I'll never understand people who don't enjoy salad that isn't doused in dressing(s).

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad or Arugula Salads are GOAT.

Duck confit over mesclun is the true GOAT.

How is that embarrassing?
They're not defiantly choosing to not eat salads.
They're not looking at it and saying "eww it looks gross i'm not gonna eat it."
They actively tried it, hated it, and decided they're going to keep trying until they like it.

Are you seriously going to try and gain moral superiority over someone who is actively trying to be a more well-rounded human being?

Ameriblob pls go. Don't rationalize picky eaters and condone their antisocial behaviors.

maybe it was a shit salad lmao

Even if you're shitposting, you sound like an absolutely miserable person to be around and I feel sorry for whoever has the displeasure of having to share a meal with you. May god have mercy on your soul.

maybe the spinach or something is off and they just don't know it

So, as the person preparing food, you'd rather prostrate yourself to the individual demands of others before satisfying your own desires? Don't reproduce, ever...your children will wrap you up so tightly around their fingers you'll be making 4 separate meals, every night, desperately trying to make them happy.

Protip: no one respects servants.

Be gone autistic eater.

>In America a beautiful women can pop up in even family's with thyroid disorders

Nice pic.

Based mixed gene pull bringing out the best of every culture. Europeans are the left behinds who couldn't afford to go to the new world and all have terrible genes.

But the person is trying, that's what you want picky eaters to do, keep trying new foods.

Taste buds change as people get older. There was a lot of foods i detested in childhood that i enjoy now.

I understand SOMEWHAT
as a kid I hated salads, they can be an acquired taste but I wouldn't gag when trying to eat one
Reminds me of that webm where the the fat woman gags when even smelling the broccoli or whatever the fuck that was
These days I fucking love salad though, there's so many good combinations
Just the other day I through whatever shit I had in the fridge together which was spinach shredded carrots walnuts and sunflower seeds with some raspberry vinaigrette and it was awesome
Btw that vinaigrette is from kens and it is great try it sometime

It also might be a texture thing. Leafy greens don't really share a texture with many other foods.

>beautiful

If you consider obesity attractive, you're a brown person. The woman on the far left is fat af, has nice hair though. Still wouldn't fuck her.

Picky eaters don't try new things. They sperg out their sorry lives eating the same shit over, and over, and over.

>wouldn't fuck her

yeah we get it you take it up the ass

>Still wouldn't fuck her.
fag

Absolutely nothing in the facebook post you started this bullshit with suggested that they were demanding they be served something that wasn't salad. They tried salad, hoping to like it, didn't, and decided they were going to keep trying.

So far, the only intolerant person in this whole situation is you.

>wanting to breed with someone whose genes have a propensity for thyroid problems

(vomit)

Well, then the person in OP isn't a picky eater by your definition because the person says they tried a salad, didn't like it, but will try again.

Female poster.
Underage poster.

Fat woman aren't like mopeds. They're not fun to ride when your friends aren't watching. I fell for that meme once. It was afwul. Also, fat women have odor issues most women don't have. Lack of airflow to the genitals will ensure "dumpster juice in the summer sun" stench is constantly wafting from their infected nether region. Fat girls don't even give good head, obviously they're too lazy to move around a lot...as they're fat.

>implying fucking some fat chick means I want to have kids with her
try harder

Historically speaking only tasty foods are cultivated commercially/widely, ergo they are picky. Dandelion greens are my favorite salad green, the bitterness is why humans have cultivated them across the planet, it's widely enjoyed.

Lust = desires to procreate. That's your accident waiting to happen, not mine. Obese women will trap you faster than shit if she thinks you'll leave her for something better.

You've been warned chubbychaser.

>Dandelion greens are my favorite salad green
Good for you, you still don't know what a picky eater is.

>do you ever just feel embarrassed as a species
everyday

Anything you've ever eaten, is a widely accepted food, hand selected for cultivation by your ancestors because it tasted good. If you dint enjoy everything, or at the very least cannot mildly enjoy or tolerate foods, you're an aspie tier picky person. Picky eaters nitpick everything in their lives, not just food.

Are you blind or something? The women on the left is in no way fat. Get over yourself.

This is a very meta thread. As it turns out, the question posed as "do you ever just feel embarrassed as a species" was never in reference to the image, but rather to the ridiculous caricature of a person that OP has created.

>I will only have physical contact with muh pure aryan waifu
how's that going for you?

Another female poster

>wanting to fuck Persisn women

Ew, no. Aryan women are gross. Has nothing to do with your anti-survivalistic fetishes. Obese women stink. Can't do it senpai.

M I N N E S O T A

I recognize yet refuse to address the original point.

I guarantee the chubby chick in the picture does not stink

Go eat some bitter melon.
Right now.

Then, come back and tell me it was specifically chosen because it's "tasty".

Lack of a thighgap ensures their genitals will be extra stinky upon opening. Lack og airflow, ya know. Bacteria thrive in that environment.

>They're roasties

hmmm, hmm... must be nice not having to work for a living

A lot of people enjoy it, specifically because it's bitter, like radicchio and chicory.