ITT: shit that people do to your food that sends your blood pressure through the roof

ITT: shit that people do to your food that sends your blood pressure through the roof

small one to start:

>hand person a piece of pizza you've lovingly kneaded, rolled, assembled, baked just right

>they immediately take a napkin and wipe off the oils and moisture released by the meats and cheese sitting on top

why don't they just scrape all the toppings off and eat plain lightly sauced flap of bread like the raccoon human hybrids they are, if you're so "concerned" about calories how bout don't eat pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muhhh greaasse

Anyone tired of this shit?

>go to OP's house
>get handed oily and greasy slice of pizza
>instead of throwing it into the trash, like I should, have to get a napkin and wipe down the excess "juices" that the disgusting manchild is proud of

>order pizza with toppings
>have some leftovers
>offer it to whoever wants it
>"Oh user you got X on it from (Z store)? gross, I can't eat that it gives me heartburn/badshits"

fit user here
>I'm going to eat healthy and need to diet better so I am going to do salads for a month!
>"Oh cool I have some advice on toppings if you want it, I also know of some dressings you can use that are pretty good too"
>Nah I am good I am going to pack my own stuff thanks though
>Comes in next day
>Ranch out the ass
>Ham bacon cheese olives iceburg lettuce everywhere
>Even has a soda to wash it down
>"Ah that was good, you know being healthy can be good!"
>Ending up eating worse than what he normally would eat from frozen dinners

>That one guy who puts salt on the food before tasting it

If you took one bite first, then added salt, fine.

Normies eating salad to be healthy is always hilarious.

>If you don't like grease you must be on a diet hahahahashaha

some people have different preferences user.

>I can't stand local chinese foods, they use far too much msg and preservatives
>Guys wanna go get some panda express?

>what is soluble fiber

Your innards must hate you

Fully grown adults that eat like picky children. My friend will not touch broccoli and hates strawberries, for example. I've only ever seen him eat Chinese takeout, pizza and chicken strips.

Not something really specific to food but
>leaving condiments/sauces out of the fridge when not it use
Really grinds my gears tbqhwy

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

>going to a buffet
>fills their plate up to the ceiling with one of everything they see
>find out that they didn't like certain foods they served themselves 5 portions worth of
>leave their plates half full of food
>waiters have to throw out perfectly edible food

I fucking hate these types of people REEEEEE

>Fully grown adults that eat like picky children.
Not exactly the same but

>got to a obviously cheap mom and pop shop type place
>friend orders something like a burger
>Asks for something EASILY taken off like Lettuce Tomato or onions or something
>gets meal
>UM I ORDERED IT WITHOUT X, I'D LIKE A NEW ONE PLEASE
>know for a fact he isn't allergic or anything to it
>complains like a baby to try and get a free meal

How the hell does explaining how to degrease a pizza take almost half a fucking hour!?

Apparently my friends are triggered by the fact I can't drink carbonated drinks. I've tried to learn to enjoy it, however every time I drink it the carbonation causes relatively severe pain.

I don't understand. I don't even have a low pain tolerance, I did contact football for years. How do people enjoy this?

>Coworkers love to go out to a chinese buffet on payday Fridays all together
>10:45am
>Alright who is ready to head out
>It's not eleven ye"
>Yeah but when we get there it will be user
>Get there right as they are unlocking the doors
>coworkers go to load up plates
>half the shit is from the day before the put away at closing to reheat for the next day LIKE EVERY FUCKING PLACE DOES
>Oh man half this stuff tastes awful, I bet this is from yesterday!

NO SHIT SHERLOCK YOU ALL WANTED TO GET THERE AS THE DOORS OPENED OF FUCKING COURSE HALF THE SHIT WILL BE REHEATED STUFF

he's very thorough and informative

>make mother some tacos
>she proceeds to put salt on them

>make her a steak
>proceeds to cut the entire thing up before eating a bite
>doesn't even try to mop up the juices with the pieces as she eats them

What the heck were they expecting?

some people can just fucking starve, user

The pain is from not drinking it often enough. I stopped regularly drinking soda a few years ago and on the few occasions I have had it since then it fucks up my stomach.

They either
>drink a shit load for thirsty Thursday the night before come in hung over hungry for shit
or
>come into work early looking to leave early for the weekend

Either way they expect to load up at a chinese as quickly as possible instead of waiting 30-45 minutes and let everyone else eat the reheat

Well somebody's gotta do it. Al least they take one for the team kek

Yeah usually the stuff I get is close enough to fresh that I don't mind it. It just annoys the fuck out of me that people realize coming it at opening time, especially to a buffet, that service may be a step down to if you let stuff warm up and get freshly prepped

>go to restaurant
>friend orders food that is CLEARLY spicy
>"can you take all the spicy things off"
>complains the dish was meh later

y'all motherfuckers need jesus if this shit makes your blood boil

>iceberg lettuce, croutons, cheese, and ranch
>soluble fiber

This, the only carbonated drinks i can drink are beer and canada dry type of drinks, pepsi is good too

Coke is my fucking kryptonite

My country doesn't really have these kind of buffets, so I always assumed the freshest food is when they open, so that was kind of new to me

if this is the only thing you can bitch about your mother the only cunt here is (You)

Theres this 40 year old woman who comes in everyday at 7am as soon as we open and gets a Skinny Caramel Macchiato with "extra extra extra caramel, haha like a lot a lot lol."
Every single time I make it for her, with an increasingly larger amount of Caramel she makes a skeptical face and says "hmmm idk Ill probably need more"
Takes a sip and goes, "yup, definitely need more haha"
Its gotten to about half a 12 oz bottle each time. I dont complain, and I cant charge her extra. Shes also cursed out a few of my coworkers for fucking up her drink, and the mgmt criticized us for not knowing her name.

I am unsure if people actually do this normally or if you just make your pizza incredibly greasy

Panda doesn't have msg though

>eating lunch at 11
>eating dinner at 5 or 6

I love America but we need to have a massive die off

>what is getting up early

if you have breakfast at 6 you're gonna want to have lunch a bit earlier my dude

you drink it too fast.

this sometimes happens to me at restaurants but not if i drink soda at home.

Chew it with their mouth open. I couldn't care less if anyone likes my food so long as they don't chew it like an autistic mongoloid. I've declined hiring people for chewing with their mouth open during an interview lunch

my brother-in-law won't eat anythings that isn't 'freshly' made, therefore he won't eat leftovers or pack a lunch for work since it might be 3 hours old. he has no problem with microwaving frozen food, though
he also will only drink bottled water despite making coffee with tap water.
I avoid him or else I would punch him

>make food for myself
>put leftovers in fridge
>nigger roommate eats it
>ask him why he would do that
>'i didnt know it was yours'

seriously nigger? If it isn't yours who else could it belong to? I've gotten a mini fridge since then and I keep everything besides condiments in there.

>rooming with a nigger

Fucking why?

Not that guy, but I have breakfast at 6 and lunch at 13 and dinner at 20. It's not really hard, then again it's probably just what I'm used to.

>breakfast at 6

How the fuck can you force yourself to eat that early?

>wake up at ~5:40
>shower
>breakfast
>uni at 7

Is he an actual nigger though?
If so, you should have expected him to steal.

thats what snacks are for fuckface.
wake up at 430,
eat breakfast at 5,
snack at 930,
lunch at noon.

>I avoid him or else I would punch him
your children will have a chance to be genetically similar to him, nice job faggot.

>It just annoys the fuck out of me that people realize coming it at opening time, especially to a buffet,
why dont they just show up early and prepare it like every other place does

greasy pizza isn't done right though

All my relatives think that salt goes on top of food, not inside it.

>I didn't add any salt so you may have to add some yourself

I have friends who go through this whole song and dance at Taco Bell

>order tacos WITHOUT lettuce. Just meat and cheese
>recieve a taco shell with a shallow pile of meat at the bottom
>breaks the excess taco shell off (which is 90% of the damn taco shell), which will be thrown away
>when asked why they say that lettuce is just filler and doesn't add anything

And yet they pretend to be huge snobs when it comes to coffee, steak, alcohol, etc.

what the fuck kind of time is that. what do your clocks look like lol

it's the proper and better 24h, only idiots use 12h

Meet me in the parking lot at 5 p.m. faggot

1700 hours it is son

sorry you're just going to have to deal with my habits. i make no exceptions. i cannot live in a world where my stomach is filled with uncomfortable amounts of grease.

Well, depending on what he didn't want on it, it can definitely ruin a sandwich. If it came with a sauce or condiment that he didn't want then you can't easily just wipe that shit off, it seeps into the bread and shit.

Tomatoes leak their gross juices over everything too.

I do agree that getting a whole new one for something like lettuce or onions on it is a bit much though.

what time zone? GMT?

I can't wait until Trump starts WWIII and all you millennial and genx pussfags are drafted and are forced to operate on military time and metric.

you know being unable to follow context in a conversation is a sign of autism

Your fault for making a shit and greasy pizza

I have irritable bowel syndrome; if I dont sop the grease off the top of pizza I will actually be pissing liquid shit out of asshole for several hours after eating. Even with sopping up the grease I can only eat about 3 slices without severe cramps and pains

Fuck you

>Have option to order sandwich without unwanted toppings
>Decline
>Proceed to pick said toppings out of food when delivered

>ITT: antisocial autism
ftfy

>Don't have different food preferences than me

Fuck all the way off OP

Fuck you, I can tell if it needs salt before tasting it by looking at it

>Fat bitch grabs pic related and fills it full of iced tea
>Looks at the cup before taking a small sip
>Dumps the whole thing and gets diet coke instead

PINCHE PUTA CABESA DE MIERDA PORQUE PENDEJA!!!!???

>CABESA

t. Chicanos

Kys

What do you care, it costs pennies and no one working at the gas station gives a fuck

"I d-d-don't want to be a bother..."

>at a gas station getting a sprite from the fountain
>take a sip, that shit's 100% carbonated water, no syrup at all
>pour it out, yell up to the register that the sprite needs to be changed, get coke instead
>when I get up to the register the checkout lady rings up two drinks because "sprite isn't free"

I want to say I made some witty comment and burned her hard, but I just flipped her off and walked out instead.

A lot of people on the west coast usually get into work at 5 or 6 am because we are 3 hours behind the east coast. So doing eating lunch at 9 or 10 am is kinda common in a good amount of places

I would have grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over to the soda machine and shoved her mouth under the sprite dispenser and made her taste the unflavored water. Then I would smash her face into that little grate that all the spilled soda drains into until her nose was bleeding, and then I would left her lying on the floor and left, but not before I poured 3 big gulps of gross syrupy coke on her.

No you wouldn't, you edgy sperglord.

>3
it's once slice you fucking retard

What if I told you as well that both my parents are from DF?

>When they don't activate my almonds.

>not just having one timezone for your country

Amerilards everyone. All that fat is clogging up your brain.

Tiny euro poor country is tiny

Like amerfats brains? It's not hard to just make a timezone for your whole country

ah yes I do love that noon sunrise on the west coast

>snacks

Okay, fatass.

>europoor's face when

Imagine having such a poor education that you post something like this.

Europe. Sad.

Do you not understand how timezones work?

God i hope this is bait and not autism

>implying I ever implied that she was a cunt
>implying that I couldn't bitch about tons of things about her
>implying you'll ever be able to read at a level beyond elementary school

You're a moron.

t. non-Burger

Calm down Billy, dont cut yourself with those edges

From the very south of it im pretty sure

>grew up with a single mother making little money
>now an adult, launched succesfull company (cryptocurrencies & digital assets)
>Go back to my hometown last weekend, take her to the best market
>Want to make her try dry aged beef
>Butcher asks between a 60 day with a very nice marbling, and one with much less marbling
>mom says she prefers the less marbled because its less fat

The butcher didnt say a thing but you could see his jimmies were rustled.

I insisted for the marbled one, pay 35 euros for a huge ass Tbone, started in cast iron skillet for a godly sear, bathed in thyme and butter, finished in the oven for a perfect 53 celcius inside.

She said it was the best steak she ever had

Picky eaters of any kind...

Do not associate with these man-children, also guaranteed plebs in every other aspect.

Sounds like you work with runts.

i love to see potential truck victims being btfo

Mcfucking kill yourself.

You know real tacos dont have lettuce, right?

Dipping pizza in ranch. That's so fucking vile. How much of a fat cunt can you possibly be? Butter on pop tarts too. That's just fucking disgusting.

People that only eat cheese pizza are subhumans and should be gassed.