Beer and grapefruit juice

Beer and grapefruit juice.

Really?

Really?

Never heard of a Corona with lime? Beer + acidity is a solid combo most of the time. I wouldn't buy this though; looks like a drink for bitches that will be gone and off the shelves in 3 months.

If this was some meme craft for $6 a pint, you'd be sucking it's dick.

this

Tried and true OP

>he doesn't like radlers

it's like you don't like summertime

Radlers are popular around Germany and Austria. It's looked at as more like a sports drink, rather than a beer. It's only about 3% alcohol or something like that. Some are half beer, half juice.

I lived off of these the first summer they came out. Don't knock it til you try it.

Radlers and Shandys are great treats on a hot summer day but they are not manly beers and if you drink more than a few you might as well be sipping on mimosas, faggot.

This is pretty tasty

>. It's only about 3% alcohol
So just slightly less than actual Bud Light?

Inb4 9001 hillbillies prescribed Plendil and Lipitor die after consumption. Calling it now, screencap this post.

Its made by Inbev, it probably doesn't actually have any grapefruit in it

Population control, especially that type, is a good thing.

if this thread was made by a craft beer drinker, they'd at least understand the concept behind it

>American beer atrocities

I remember drinking with a load of seppos, they can't drink for shit. They were nursing pints of shitty Fosters for almost 45-60 mins and we had to take them home after 7 pints. They were legless. Or did I just get a bad batch? They were over here with the Army.

What is it with aspies and instantly dismissing something?

Have you tried beer and grapefruit juice? Maybe it's good. I'd try it.
Instead of trying it and saying whether or not you like it, and why it works or doesn't work, you just go ''REALLY??? REALLY???'' Not an argument.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

Veeky Forums is the board for gormless flyovers.
Any beer that isn't a flavorless 3% """sessionable""" (read: alkie binge-drinkable) lager is hipster swill that is offensive to their delicate sensibilities.

Veeky Forums isn't for them. These reddit kikes will be expelled soon enough.

These are worthless toilet water.

This looks a lot nicer. Fruit-infused beers are generally a million times richer and complex in their taste than watery mixed piss like radler/shandy. Pic related is a prime example of a fruit IPA done right.

Grapefruit juice has an enzyme that makes you digest medications faster, it's literally on the label for some meds

Does this mean I can get drunk faster?

i love the logos, ill give it that

these were a little too sweet for me

mild, good summer beer

haven't tried these but i've never met a grapefruit IPA i haven't loved and usually i don't enjoy IPAs. hops and grapefruit are both citrusy and bitter so they fit together like puzzle pieces. it might be magic.

haven't tried this but i appreciate them at least making an effort. i assume it's gonna be a decent summer drink. i used to work outside all day and coming home to something nice and refreshing like a radler or shandy is just so pleasant.

>He's never heard of a grapefruit radler
Fuckin' yanks don't know shite.

Austrian here.

I'm sorry.

So, so sorry.

>tfw can't drink grapefruit juice because of medication

Radler is genuinely good. I mean it's not a beer, but it's got it's place, and I'd definitely drink it instead of any 'murican flavoured sugar syrup.

Radler is literally beer and lemonade. Why not just mix it yourself and cut out the middle man?

Sometimes I do make it myself. Sometimes I just feel like grabbing a can of it, y'know.

Never done beer and grapefruit juice, but beer and lemonade is fucking awesome in the summer. Good way to stretch out a six pack of shit beer while chilling on your porch.

Nope, beer brewed with or flavored with fruit is fucking gross and often way too sweet.

this

not a big fan, you can barely taste the sculpin

I bet if Germany/Austria would export their "craftbeer radler" to the US, we could make you fucks pay $7 a bottle and you would LOVE and post on IG about it.
I mean, you wouldn't be wrong in doing so, because American beer is like the India of toilet culture.

double dubs of truth famalam

At least their wines are dec... C'mon, I'm not gonna write that.

>beer brewed with fruit is way too sweet

What is a Belgian Lambic you ignorant amerishart.

>because American beer is like the India of toilet culture.

The 1980s called. They want their opinion on American beer back.

This eurotrash pleb trying to lord it over. We get it you are a fan of...Radler...omgwtfbbq

The cyclists have been doing that style everywhere for eons dick. I'll stick to Russian Stouts and Belgian Trippels you pretentious fuck. Go sot off wanker.

I guess this is the closest thing we have to a beer thread right now.

Tried this for the first time today. I was expecting it to be horrible but it's actually pretty damn nice. Lots of vanilla and raisins with a pleasant bitter finish.

i mean, stiegl is available in just about every big liquor store i've been in

i dunno how popular it is, though

It's basically orange juice that is slightly bitter.

You're not missing much. If it is safe for you to eat cara cara or blood orange, grapefruit is just a worst tasting version of it.

I would suggest pomelo which is the superior version of grapefruit but apparently it has the same compound as grapefruit

Sorry user. Pomelo is actually pretty good.

Maybe if American beer would stop being 95% undrinkable IPAs and gimmicky shit

Pectin is a harsh mistress. :(

Have you literally never been to America? Even in California, IPA isn't more than 50% of the craft market, and when you get to the north most of the IPA is pretty fucking good