Gnocchi

How do you pronounce "gnocchi?"

Either nokki or nyokki, I don't remember which one was right.

nyokki

ñokkee

whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es

yugnocchi

This is correct

no key

guh-knock-ee

I got no key for this door right here.

naw-chee

nyokki but the N is more nasal

>Loki
>Nyet

Nyoki

Ñoqui/ñoki

nookie

I'm italian, it's "nyokki". Honestly I don't get why so many languages lack the gn sound

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as 'gnocchi', is in fact, GNO/cchi, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNO plus cchi. cchi is not a pasta unto itself, but rather another ideology of a fully functioning Italian democracy made workable by the GNO consistency, shape and vital system flavours comprising a full food as defined by the vatican.
Many chefs users make a modified version of the GNO pasta every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNO which is widely consumed today is often called gnocchi, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNO pasta, developed by the GNO Consortium.
There really is a gnocchi, and these people are using it, but it is just a type of pasta they eat. cchi is the idea: the part in Italy that allocates the nations resources to the other citizens that inhabit it. The idea is an essential part of an Italian Democracy, but useless by itself; it can only vitalise in the context of a complete pasta. chi is normally used in combination with the GNO creation: the whole system is basically GNO with chci added, or GNO/cchi. All the so-called cchi variations are really variations of GNO/cchi!

I'm southern and have no idea what you are saying.

gno-cchi

Nigger, no you're not. I live in Italy and we call it "guh-notch-ee". Fucking larpers...

gah-know-key

lmao

"Guh NO Chee"
its fun because it makes the wop waiter cringe but he knows he can't correct me because he won't get a tip