Buy an ice cream sandwich next time you're out

Buy an ice cream sandwich next time you're out.

you're not my real dad.

I don't really like ice cream sandwiches.

how bout you go and for once in your god damn life own up to the responsibility of living in society and buy it yourself

while your at it get a fucking job so you can stop asking me to get all your shit for you

No

have to bite into them and tear them, instead of biting a piece. that cold hurts my teeth
besides, the chocolate is the best part, like some kind of shitty doughy soft oreo. go eat an oreo cookie piece, then the cream. same thing

I like the taste and texture, but the damn cookie part always falls apart and fuzes itself to your hand.

Pop Ups are where it's at.

Delicious

Is this marketing?

We don't have these in my country

Do you live in fucking Zimbabwe?

>not buying the one with the mini chocolate chips around the edge
top pleb

Close enough, Brazil

>mfw lemon ice cream sandwiches

God DAMN do I love HEB

Not uma delĂ­cia enough for you guys?

I wish we had monkey ice cream

This is the laziest shill I've ever seen. Give it a little art, for fuck's sake!

I'll give you a thwocking in a second, just about.

thanks i will!

you are wrong

I make a milkshake out of 7 small ice cream sandwiches like OP's image and half a cup of half-n-half. It's way too rich and would probably kill most people. I really like it. I tried with with Bailey's once, pretty good.

Dubs says OPs a retard.

I had these recently, and they are NOT as good as I remember them being. Anyone know of some sort of gourmet or premium version that's better? Somehow I see Trader Joe's or some such store selling one.

N-NANI

Just get your favourite ice cream and favourite cookie and wa la! best ice cream sandwich you'll ever have.