Your favourite fruit

I'm asking only OPINIONS here. If you hollow faggots filled with shit niggers claim it to be the best. Better back it the fuck up.

One favorite fruit is not enough. I like red sour apples, small pears, charentais melons, grapefruits, red seedless grapes, passionfruits, and pineapples.

You might be in the wrong place for reasonable discussion. Veeky Forums is where autists go to state their preferences as fact and make their arguments by shitting on others.

Also, cherries.

YOU'RE WRONG

Bananas are OBJECTIVELY the best fruit.

Fresh guavas are pretty amazing, probably my favorites. When I'm in Mexico I pig out on them. sucks they are so hard to find in the states.

My personal favorite is tangerines. I find them charming, adorable and delicious.

I'll give a nod to red grapes, which I also enjoy and is odd because I'm not a fan of red wine.

I once at an entire pineapple in a day. My mouth felt like it was on fire, but I would absolutely do it again. Pineapples are fucking good.

Only on pizza's though

>pineapples on pizza

How does it feel to be a lunatic?

I'm not even trolling. This is the only pizza I make

Wanna know how I got these scars?

pears. especially pic related (when available in my area)

1.Apples
2.Mangos
3.Kiwis

Tough question.

I guess my favorite would have to be tomatoes. I'm not saying that to start the tomato fruit vs veggie argument. We grow little sweet cherry tomatoes on the back deck, so we spend basically all summer with a giant bowl of them on the counter. I eat them like grapes, constantly... all summer.

A close second and possibly more acceptable answer would be bananas.

>cherry tomatoes
>eat them like grapes

I see what you did there. Clever girl.

Pineapple corkscrew and assplay?

It's a "fruit" botanic wise. But it's classified as a vegetable by any better theory/recipe cook book. That's the misconception.

There is nothing better than a sweet peach.

Kiwis win slightly ahead of oranges. I feel bad when I don't eat either a day.

Mangoes(bengenapalli, malgova,chaunsa,Kesari) , musk melon, lychees , jack fruit and many more .

Where in the US are you around southern california they grow like weeds. On my property i have 7 guavas.

Cherries and blueberries, they will save me from heart disease

pineapple

desu it's the banana

The species most related to us snack out on it for a reason. It can be combined with almost any other fruit to make a delicious smoothie, it goes well with milk, chocolate, peanut butter, and some other things I can't think of.

apples are shit

pears and ananas are really good fruits
bananas as well

I fucking hate tangerines. They're so delicious but they're really fucking tiny so they're gone really fast.

strawberries you fucking mongoloids

I really like Durian because some of its varieties taste so fucking good. Any one says that it smells bad has a fucking shit taste

Gotten really into Minneola tangelos lately.

Northeast.

I used to live in Minneola how did I not know about these

melon?
melon is the worst piece of shit ever. tastes like total balls.

cherries.

best fruit coming through
pic related, it's the best fruit

Figures. Guavas are cold sensitive plants. Less so than mangos but a lot more than any apple, pear, or stone fruit.

Pomegranates, pineapples, red pears, watermelon. Fuck, I'm drooling now.

who /mango/ here

>ananas
Frog?

>ctrl+f blue
>1 result

Well jeez, they're clearly the best fruit

Chicken

Peaches and nectarines. I don't need to back it up because it's not even a contest.

Watermelon is the best when it's in season and perfectly ripe. Otherwise bananas are most reliable.

Toppest of tiers, I'd only switch kiwi with blueberries, but it's still good.

Of course the only berries mentioned are the lesser ones.
Of course I'm the only straight person on a board full of mild berry loving faggots.
Let me state this rule for any children curious about berries, the best subcategory of fruit: Tartness is next to godliness.
So your top 3 should be looking something like blackberries, raspberries and boysenberries.
Hope somebody has been educated.

Mmmmm, honeydew. Ever have one so delicious and juicy that taking a bit out of one literally fills your mouth with that sweet, sweet juice, yet the meat is delightfully crisp?

Nectarines are objectively better. Peaches are just okay.

>Watermelon
>Banana
kek.

Yeah I have. Such good flavour.

aquafresh

Blackberries, but only fresh ones. I've lived in a place where August is crazy blackberry picking month most of my life, there are few things better.

Under ripe nectarines. I like that they're sour/bitter at the same time. Also the hard apple-like crunch is appealing to me in a way no other fruit is.

watermelon at it's very best.

expertly grown. peak of season. perfect ripeness.

hard to get that though. you gotta do some research and questing.

Lychee, Mangos, Kiwis are the dope shit.

Apples, Bananas, and pears for every day shit.

Watermelons on a hot summer day.

Jam

im not black

Whatever jigaboo

Have either of you faggots put fresh squeezed lime juice on your honeydew yet?

It's literally magical.

Red Grapefruit.

Actually mine is honeydew melon too. So goddamn delicious.

muscat grapes

gay wrong and biased
>>>/reddit/

I gotta go with my main go to: the apple, red delicious, fuji, granny smith, so many succulent varieties.
On the other hand, I gotta go to my other main go to: the orange, less varieties mainly Floridian and Californian but the zesty, sour, sweet, refreshing flavor is sure to prevent scurvy.
In conclusion to compare do you want something delicious? Or something scrumptious?
It seems your in between a rock and a hard place, a bit of a catch-22

Tomato, but if it has to be sweet, raspberry.

Honeycrisp apples
11/10 fruit

Recently I've really liked pomegranate, even though it makes a fucking mess when it's getting prepared

Fresh strawberries that were not grown in greenhouse.

>figs
>mangoes
>lychees

Figs are the fruit of the gods.

>figs

Just the thought of eating a fig makes me nauseous because when I was young I tried a fig newton cookie and gagged.

>eating a cookie instead of the fresh fruit itself

Being a faggot must have been so easy for you