Ingredients: 1/2 chopped onion

>Ingredients: 1/2 chopped onion

>1/2 head of garlic

>a head

>butterfly your chicken

>he doesn't know how to chop his onion halfway

>1 tsp of salt

ITT faggots who say they cook, but complain about recipes and end up making cereal every meal

What's wrong with this

>Boneless skinless chicken breasts

If you cook them right you have nothing to fear.

Just don't bake them into dry sawdust like your mother did (I bet she cooked pork chops like that as well) and you'll be well-rewarded.

Chicken breast is the most versatile meat of the chicken
You can do anything with them

Leaves half an onion sitting in your refrigerator getting moldy.

Eat it then

wrap that shit and use it in a sandwich the next day

>he doesn't make multiple meals using onion per week

SHHHHHHHVVVVVVVVVVROOOOOOOMMMMMM

That's the sound of the plane flying from the East Coast to the West Coast over your tarpaper shack, flyover.

Nobody wants to go to the trouble of only dicing half an onion (slippery, watery, tear-inducing) and then leaving the other exposed half in the fridge especially when the whole thing is already on the cutting board and the knife is in your hand. It's not a fractional veggie that lends itself easily to portioning like breaking off a stalk of celery or grabbing a single carrot or potato. It's much more like an Apple.

Yeah how am I ever going to approximate half of a circle? I'd have to be fucking superman or something!

Easiest cut to fuck up, least flavor, so few juices that you have to cook it with some other source of fluid, and to top it all off it's wildly overpriced thanks to retard soccer moms. It's a meme cut, no reason to not use thigh meat instead.

>no reason not to use thigh meat instead

I'll agree with that,thigh meat is tastier.

Boneless skinless breast is good for anything requiring flattening the meat like Cordon bleu, chicken schnitzel, or chicken kiev, though

Or for anything in strips
Thigh curls up on itself too easy

fucking kek

G A I N S
A
I
N
S

Granted

Fair enough

>3 medium apples
>1/2 can chipotle peppers
>1 cup sifted flour

Muh macros

Euro here.
I've never had a chicken schnitzel made from anything but boneless thigh. And I've never had a problem with thigh "curling up."

It isn't remotely difficult to dice half an onion and use the other half later in the week.

Nice

You're an idiot. Peel it cut it in half wrap one half up, chop the other half. Fucking retard.

But I use green onion only