Sorry Europe, can't hear you over my freedom

Sorry Europe, can't hear you over my freedom.

nice1

it really is quite good, and lower in calories. I'll get tired of it by time I finish this case though

I fucking love this country so much.

Kek.

Say what you will about the USA, no country sounds better when you chant it.

USA!
USA!
USA!

No one else in the world gets Euros as assblasted as America. And the funny thing is, we don't even give a fuck. Euros get so pissed about the mere existence of America, and yet we don't care. Like at all. When has America ever changed to fit Europe's ideas of what is correct?

Fuck, we still use imperial measurements for no other reason than because we want to. And then we go to other countries and do whatever the fuck we want to over there. The best Euros can do is scoff about us and our bad manners.

You're a tourist stop, Europe. It's an Amero-Asian world now, you're just bystanders.

I can't name 5 cities in England, I have to think hard about who the last three Prime Ministers were, I have no fucking clue who is in charge of the EU...and I have no reason to even bother finding out.

USA!
USA!
USA!

>When has America ever changed to fit Europe's ideas of what is correct?
When we founded the place.
Retard.

>Acid reflux in a bottle

Enjoy America, just promise to keep this thing away from us

you mean when you deported all of your scum here and then got super butthurt when they decided to make their own government

Bubbles isn't a retard though.

Europe was so fucking fantastic you were leaving by the boatload to go to the wilderness full of Indians, disease and misery. Noice

see, they did a terrible job marketing this
I thought it was a case of soda that came with 3 different flavors inside it. I didn't realize it was a mix up

45g of sugar per bottle. \o/ yay, enjoy your diabetes.

U S A
S
A

I'm American and this was probably the most disappointing sugar water I've ever drank in my entire life. Gonna have to stick with Dew Throwback from now on.

>When has America ever changed to fit Europe's ideas of what is correct?

Slavery. Europe banned it nearly a century before the USA did.

It's excellent. Shall be making an appearance at my 4th of July BBQ this year. God Bless!

>I don't care about Europe
>Posts 4 paragraphs about It

You dumb shit.

I tried it. It wasn't good. It wasn't gross, but it wasn't good.

>Say what you will about the USA, no country sounds better when you chant it.

I like
>OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE OYE OYE OYE

... bro, your making us look bad. Just just up.

you know those are also russian colors, right?

Russian FeDewration.

Saw this at Wawa and couldn't not buy it.

Jesus Christ your hand is fatter than my whole body; that may be a sign to lay off the liquid beetus

U
Suck
Ass

As much as I appreciate the cut calories, the three mountain dews just blend into a flavorless, generically sweet mess of a drink. Green Label is way better.

Why not Dew Ass Ass R?

>euromanlets

>dew-s-a