Other urls found in this thread:

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Ben & Jerry's)))

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter

who gives a fuck, its the ice cream we are talking about here

Damnit who left the cuck shed unlocked

It's garbage for people who want to pay more for less

>I have no self control so I buy fancy aerated ice-cream to fool myself into thinking I've consumed just as much

Honestly, not bad. When I have a shit day at work and I want to sit down and have a whole tub of ice cream without going to hell it's a good fix, decent protein too not that this is a game changer.

Some of the flavors are a little off though and the texture can be annoying.

They recently started carrying this at my Safeway. What flavors are good?

Take this shit back to /pol/ where all the Donald Dumbfuckers will stroke you off for casual racism.

Black people have human rights.

Pigs kill their kids over nothing.

Sane people won't let this slide.

Personal favorite is the peanut butter cup, I've also enjoyed the black cherry and lemon varieties. I don't buy it too often so Im not a huge expert on the flavors, only one I really didn't like was birthday cake.

*Drumpfuckers

It has like around 3 to 4 times the protein in the same amount of calories depending on the flavor you get. As ice cream, it's not great, but as a snack that isn't jerky or a protein shake, it's great.

Are clearly fatties who don't work out.

Saw it for the first time when I moved to San Francisco. Tried it out.

Their lemon cake flavor is the best by a wide margin. Solid 'ok'. Honestly I only have it if I am really craving something sweet. Normally I try to keep my sweets consumption to every other friday on payday.

oh hey, my mom has been buying these lately.
For what they are they're alright I guess. They lack the distinctive creaminess that regular ice cream has though, and today I tried the pistachio flavor and it tasted absolutely nothing like pistachio ice cream.
But if you're trying to cut calories i'm sure they're satisfactory

Ben and ((((Jerry's)))) is shit. Their texture is shit, their flavors are bland, and their expensive as fuck

nop

>we beat em before

No you haven't beat shit. The Americans who fought the Nazis in WWII treated blacks as inferior dogs. The fact that the greatest generation, you know the generation who beat the Nazis, are also the biggest supporters of Trump just shows how fucking stupid you are.

>The fact that the greatest generation, you know the generation who beat the Nazis

Yeah, all 8 of them that are still alive.

I've tried 4 of them at this point.
Mint chocolate chip and birthday cake are top notch, can't really tell it's "diet"/low sugar ice cream. Peanut butter cup is alright but because they're banking on their low cal thing, there's not a lot of chocolate or peanut butter (and same thing with the mint choco chip, not a lot of chips.) which is understandable enough I suppose. And salted caramel I'm torn on. It tastes good but it tastes like butterscotch and not caramel.

This is retarded. If the Trump supporters are facsists than the greatest generation was hitler on steriods. please stop sucking the mass medias cock its not cute

A 20 year old black dude will jump a cop in a dark alley and get shot and the media will act like the cop went on a shooting spree in a fucking daycare

>A 20 year old black dude will jump a cop in a dark alley and get shot and the media will act like the cop went on a shooting spree in a fucking daycare

Find an instance of this happening. Hell, any instance of any black person of any age literally ambushing a police officer and the police officer being called out for excessive force.

the russians beat the nazis you fucking ingrate

>oppressed white men derail a thread about ice cream to whine about the jewish conspiracy
good job retards, I'm really sympathetic now

>92 year-old WWII veterans are the biggest supporters of Trump

Yeah, there aren't many of them left, and even fewer who are lucid. Anecdotally, my great-grandfather who fought in the 101st was a progressive (he passed a few years ago at 91). The generalization doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

I guess before their where women in the military they needed someone to suck the other guys off

Zimzam wasnt a cop but they acted like he was

>stevia
ISHYDDT

>Zimzam wasnt a cop but they acted like he was

Ah so somebody who wasn't a police officer got into a fight with a college-aged black kid then pulled a justified homicide with a hi-point. That's exactly the situation I described

I get the feeling that you're unemployed and shitty at cooking

The birthday cake flavor is this shitty amalgam of weird chemicals that I happen to love the taste of.

It's dumb and I hate it but I still buy it once in a while for reasons mostly outlined in

great value no fat no sugar added ice cream + a little bit of crushed peanuts = very very good.

Been eating them for a while as i have started lifting and tracking macros

They're pretty good but I probably only think that as I have real ice cream maybe 1 - 2 times every two months. It's at least better than Arctic zero.

Poor little Dlimpfy BTFO

FUCK BUBOMIC SLOIMPF

>muh casual racism
>but all cops are pigs that shoot innocent black kids
This hypocrisy is one of the biggest reasons why your side lost, and will continue to lose.

Icecream is an indulgence. Why would you halfass it with fake icy bullshit. Eat it rarely/in moderation and go all out when you do.

The texture was bad and it was so unsatisfying. I ate almost the whole thing at once. I'd much rather have a small bit of private selection brand, especially the blueberry or mascarpone

>Waaah I can't commit crimes without facing consequences!
>Waaah de ebol whyte cis heteronormative GOP shitlords want people to think before acting!
Go back to facebook