McDonalds has BK and Wendy's

McDonalds has BK and Wendy's
Dairy Queen has Sonic
Ben and Jerry's has Bruster's
Outback has Longhorn
PF Cheng's has panda Express
Krispy Kreme has Dunkin Donuts
Is Taco Bell the only national chain restaurant with no competitor?

Del Taco

Op btfo
/thread

is that a national chain?

Any mexican restaurant, seriously. Biggest competitor for Tbell is the fact that mexican food places are at price and just as fast. It just depends if you want to go to a sit down or not.

If we count "fast food"
Jack in the box does tacos
Del Taco
Moes Southwest grill
Chipotle

Chipolte is more like panera bread or 5 guys if we are talking price and demographic. Taco bells real rival is dollar tree

Taco Bell has someone who can buy El Paso spice packets, ground beef, El Paso taco sauce, cheddar cheese, sour cream, head lettuce, flour taco shells. Because it's infinitely more tasty.

Don't forget Qdoba.

Pretty much. I've never had Del Taco, but Taco Bueno is way better than Taco Bell. They could become a rival to Taco Bell if they continue to expand.

chipotle just shut down shophouse kitchen, which I'm mad about, that place had really good food miles ahead of any chipotle.

That's a lot more work user. There's no denying that it tastes way better, but there's also no denying that it's a lot more work than going through a drive thru.

Totes, but you don't feel like shit afterwards. The amount of salt in Taco Bell just murders your kidneys. This is a couple of light tacos you can have and walk away feeling not full and not poisoned.

So is Moe's

It lacks a national competitor, yes.

Taco cabana

Is Qdoba national?

There's Baja Fresh, and Taco Johns aren't quite national but they're pretty widespread.

And I wouldn't say PF Changs is the equivalent of Panda Express. It's a sit-down place while Panda's a takeout place

Taco Johns in the North

Taco time? Notnsure of those are washington only.

Del taco is a direct competitor to taco bell. I like it better too. They're popular out west. I don'tthink they have them out east though.
They have taco time in Colorado too.

Taco Bells main competitor is Arbys

What would you say is Red Lobster's national competition?

Don't you dare say Long John Silvers.

>Taco Johns in the North
TJ's is pretty shit though it's overpriced the food is bad and they have no fucking clue what they're doing with the menu

Joe's Crab Shack
Long John Silvers competitor is Captain D's

All these places compete with each other.

They're fucking restaurants. They all sell food.

its not all necessarily equivalent tho

Sort of

they are right across the street from each other, could this really be true

Dollar tree

Where the fuck is there a Del Taco in Michigan

Taco John's where I'm at. Also the burrito chains. Also quite a few good "Cali style" taco joints around here that are cheaper, tastier and faster than taco bell. Nothing beats a hard shell taco supreme or a soft chicken taco from the bell though.

I can think of two of them off the top of my head. There's one on Telegraph in the Dearborn Heights area and another in Livonia.

Del Taco or Taco Time but both taste worse than Taco Bell. For the more authentic there's the countless Beto's, Berto's, Alberto's, Gualberto's, Rancherito's, etc. but they often shut down due to healthcode but they're always replaced by the same thing with a different name.

Have Del Taco in Texas. It's ok.

taco johns you fag

Taco Johns

TACO TIME NIGGAAAAA

the sewer

>people saying taco johns and del taco
you guys need to start thinking outside the box. or rather INSIDE the box.

DELL TACO.

other than that u kind of had a point. Wish I had a dell taco here

If you're going to name all those regional chains, then yes, Taco Bell has:

>Taco Bueno
>Taco Mayo
>Taco John's
>Del Taco
>Taco Cabana

At the very least

Del Taco's burgers are the best thing are their menu.

>tfw no Jimboys in Georgia

Dumpster diving behind any major supermarket.

I'm not disagreeing that there is logic behind your comparisons. However, you may be surprised if you ever took a close look at whom analysts and franchisees view as their direct competitors. Similar menus are only a small fraction of the metric.

Georgia is also a Del Taco state. I'm glad too, because not many restaurants serve churros.

There are few runny shit inducing tacoticos in the kansas

You tarfs really don't know what fucking "national" means, do you?

Taco Bell has Del Taco, you retard.

>Del Taco
>national

Pick one.

OP also named at least two regional chains/brands, so..

>PF Cheng's has panda Express

This doesn't even make since. They're two totally different tiers of restaurants. Panda Express is cheap mall food.

And PF Changs is cheap strip mall food

Every PF Chang's I've ever been to has been it's own building with nice designs and delicious food. Comparing it to Panda Express is just laughable

>Any mexican restaurant
>hard shell
No. Mexican ain't got shit on TexMex.

ja ja ja ja ja ja.

PF Changs is a sit down restaurant. Its like Comparing McDonalds to Applebees. Both are bad, but they are certainly different things

Every fast food place is taco bells competition, they want you to buy tacos instead of burgers

>Del Taco in Indiana