If this isn't your primary cooling utensil please do not try to ever give me food

If this isn't your primary cooling utensil please do not try to ever give me food.

Reverse psychology doesn't work on fortunes, OP.
No one will ever give you food.

This is mainly used for pastry and desserts. Not "cooking". So frigg off mate.

how fat are you exactly

It's literally the best tool to cook scrambled eggs. Ask Gordon Ramsay.

well unless you eat fucking scrambled eggs every meal, then it's not gonna be your "primary cooking utensil"

I hope that's made of silicone, especially if you are cooking eggs.

I do own one of those, I'm pretty sure it's buried somewhere in that second drawer full of random shit my mother gave me when I moved out 10 years ago.

looks like a lvl 1 weapon from an rpg

>cooling?
most used utensil for pastry and dessert
hardly even used for cooking unless you are fucking making scramble eggs and sauce cooking

*blocks your path*

Don't need to ask Gordon Shit. Anyone that's ever made scrambled eggs with a plastic spatula even once should know this.

I'd like to see a youtube channel where a guy has to master cooking a wide variety of dishes with a single tool like this. Similar to how people beat video games with weird awkward controllers. Seems like it would be really entertaining.

what's the point of the plastic thing in that

Not that guy but I can only assume it's a case for the thermometer.

Why the fuck you would ever need that is beyond me. Mine just goes straight into the 3rd drawer after it's washed. It doesn't need a fucking case.

It has a plastic clip on it, its primary function is clearly to attach to a chef's pocket.

>used for pastries and eggs

OP are u a gril?

actually they do top chef challenges like that every once in a while. The cheftestants have to cook with stupid tools. I remember one where a guy was grating garlic on the edge of a stainless queen rack. Then i decided it was stupid and arbitrary. "Cook the best food you can cook in the time allotted" makes more sense than "people who score a certain briggs meyers score will automatically win this challenge" types of challenges.

For me it's the egg rollie.

W-whats thaat senpai?? What's that thing?

google.com

LEWD

it serves two purposes:
1- to clip it to the pocket on the sleeve of your shirt
2- theres a sidewards hole in it so you can slide it in and form a T. then you can set it in a measuring cup and get real-time temp of liquids or suspensions. I don't use the plastic one though, I made a home-made version out of wood so i can set it across a pan and get a real time temp of hot oil. But hey, keep up the guess work!

Veeky Forums is my live answer search engine. Fuck Google.

I think the plastic sheath oftentimes is claimed to have antimicrobial properties, but to me it just sounds like a marketing gimmick

>he willingly partakes in the botnet

Asia needs to chill with their still runny omuraisu

>make some stew
>decide to stir with it
>head falls off

Measures dick thickness.

Give it a try.

Waitress-spanker