What's the best thing at Costco food court?

What's the best thing at Costco food court?

I've always wanted to have it but was afraid to go inside because I'm not a member. But I have a delivery there later tonight and will be hungry when I get there so I will finally try it.

the hot turkey prov sandwich
or a slice of supreme pizza

Chicken bake is my guilty pleasure.

I will def get a slice of pizza, that's what I mainly want. Also getting something else random like a chicken bake. How is the brisket sandwich?

1.BBQ sandwich
2.Chicken bake.

mother fucker hawt dogz or the chicken bake. bbq sandwich wasreally underwhelming and I haven't tried the turkey sandwich yet as a result.

the pizza is also a fast track to feeling like a piece of shit
>eat a 2 slices of pepperoni
>look up at the menu
>they're like 900 calories a piece

Literally all of their food is based on bread and cheese and chocolate syrup, the 3 cheapest commodity items you can buy.

italian sausage is best

if you're not getting a polish with a slice of combo for $3.84, you are objectively wrong.

Wtf your Costco has gelato?? 3 scoops of pistachio for $1.50 damn..

>gelato
Damn I wish we had that at costcos here instead of that low fat soft serve trash

I also want costco poutine

Bump. Will post pictures later. I think I'm going pizza and chicken bake.

BRING BACK THE POLISH SAUSAGE

the chicken bake is fucking gross

brisket sandwich

the picture makes it look so nasty but i wanna try it so bad

the chicken bake is fucking sinful

I just got back from Costco and had a polish sausage. It was decent tasting, but being that it was only $1.50 for it including a drink, it's pretty unbeatable. Its also pretty cool that they offer deli mustard in their condiments section.

This

You don't have to be a member to eat there.

I don't live anywhere near a Costco (I personally blame Wal-Mart's local monopoly). If one opens where I live, what can I expect from it?

>What's the best thing at Costco food court?

the chocolate-dipped nut covered fudge bar

There's one near me that has a 1/3 lb cheeseburger; really ought to try that

Bulk deals and a cheap-ass food court with decent food.

The turkey pesto thing is pretty good.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, C'MON

>TFW they got rid of Costco fried chicken

Why live, brehs?

It only costs me $3.30. Except they don't have the Polish dogs here, just the hot dogs. Which kinda suck in comparison, but whaddayagonnadoabouddit, right?

Do they still have them? They kept threatening to get rid of them. (They never had them where I am now, sadly.)

Dick

i havent had them in years, mostly been out of country.

but i remember them having them mostly in the summer.

alternatively, i'll just make my own,

The poutine isn't anything special. All the fast food spots have way better poutine.