Best Fast Food Meal?

>towering 100% beef Big Mac

>crispy tasty french fries

>ice cold refreshing coca-cola

This meal is ~$7 dollars. Can't beat it imo.

I was wondering if I really want to go to my local McDonald to eat there, what should I do Veeky Forums?

McChicken

McChicken

I tried it just because the ck meme and for me it's not the best fast food sandwich

Hot basted chicken and peri peri chips from Nandos.

Shit taste detected.at it's price point, nothing else can compete.

>Big Mac meal is $7
Bruh you can get 2 Big Macs, 2 small fries, 2 cheeseburgers, and a 10 pc mcnuggie for $10. Are you even trying?

Meme's aside, the crispy chicken from Wendy's is better and cheaper (in my area at least)

>being a fat fuck

no

For double that my local thai restaurant has a 5 course dinner special based on whats fresh

No McDonald's has a buttermilk chicken as well and it's better than Wendy's.

Idk how you can sit there and tell me Wendy's is cheaper though.

I have no idea, I'm not even american.

You have zero reading comprehension skills and no idea how context works.
I'm comparing specifically the McChicken from McDonald's with the crispy chicken sandwich from Wendy's that sells for 99¢. You may have autism.

Stay mad bitch

chunky chicken from a&w is better than both t b h

too much bread, its a good burger in theory but in practice they always fuck it up.

Saving the $7 to spend on food.

The special Big Mac Chicken is yummy. But I'm more into the Happy Meal mcNuggets at the moment...

For the price of a big mac, I could get a double quarter pounder with cheese, which is objectively a better burger.

This. The double cheeseburger is better for a start. It's the only thing worth buying consistently, well, and the fries.

>McDonalds
>food
Keep eating your fried roaches and rats, retard.

What McDonald's© item has the least amount of carbohydrates©, so I can stay healthy while eating their delicious food?

>nothing else

either double whopper with cheese,bacon and jalapeno or italian bmt without cucumber and olives with majo,bbq sauce and hot louisiana

could someone tell me how the fuck big mac has 100% beef? do they mean like all the meat is beef disregarding all the other shit it contains?

perhaps their icewater?
funny thing about their food is that if you're poor, you really can't afford to eat it. shit quality, taste is bad and doesn't hold your hunger for more than 2h tops.
making your own burgers are not only a lot tastier but also more nutrients and cheaper too

Bump

Anyone got Rare Big Macs?

Need some new ones for my collection.

Who Zinger Stacker Box here?

I love dipping my chips in the potato and gravy, what about you?

That's all I use the potato and gravy for.

Probably a burt ends sandwich from my local bbq place on a toasted garlic bread roll, slathered in their xtra-fire bbq sauce.
Side of coleslaw and primo mac'n'cheese.
That's about $8.
Takes about 3-5 minutes.
Or I can sub the sides for about 10 other options.
All genuinely great quality and delicious, though if it's fried it'll add another 5-6 minutes.

Double Quarter Pounder with extra cheese
2x large fries
2x Super Size Coke

KFC spicy Twister with Fri and Pepsi + 3 hot chicken wings

Any more pics of your fast food adventures?

Bites BBQ with zinger menu complaction. All my pics it's my adventures in KFC and I knew all meal in Ukrainian variation

What is that in the little bucket?

seriously, the shilling has gotten way out of hand OP.

# It's Bites BBQ (chicken bites without bones in BBQ sauce)

Double chicken and no chips?

What is the best meal at Burger King?

Eurofag here and never been there before, gonna go today. Need some recommendations!

# yeah, I was used to buy a discovery basket with chips, one chichen leg, 2 Spicy chichen wings and one chichen bite, but now I find more balanced menu for myself. Sometimes when I am hungry I can add a "Bigger" burger (with double portion of chicken and with extra tomatoes/cheese)

So like larger popcorn chicken with barbecue sauce?

Would eat.

US McDonalds has poor choiced only

All the burgers have roughly the same, with the main source being the bread.

Double Whopper.

Angry Whopper or Double Whopper with Cheese

# yeah its correct. Bon appetite in future

They don't have it in Australia but if I'm ever in Russia I'll give it a go.

I don't know about Russian menu, I am from Ukraine but I expect we have similar meals.

The best fast food meal is the one you didn't eat because you purchased real food instead.