Pretty bummed right now

Pretty bummed right now.
What does Veeky Forums eat when feeling sad?

Booze.

go to al/ck/

don't eat to make yourself feel better. that's how you get fat

walk your dog or go for a bike ride or something

I'm allergic to alcohol though

This isn't depression. Just something that happened that really sucks
I don't get like this often

Damn.

I suggest you eat a bullet then.

Nachos

Try very spicy food, gives a nice hit of endorphins. The serotonin from sugary, fatty bullshit can give a little bit of a warm comfort, but I prefer the sharp spike of exhilaration from food that is unreasonably spicy when I'm down, plus I don't turn into a fat pile of shit.

That and booze. Straight liquor or liquor and soda water, no extra calories.

t. clinical depressive

I second , but think you should go one step farther. Carne Asada Fries are god tier sad times food.

I just cut myself.

lots of carbs

Work on your knife skills

>no extra calories

wow

Hapa detected.

Cheese, dried meat and bread with a good brew.

fri-ri, steel reserve

if you are lamenting 'boo-hoo', make something that put god into you, namely something spicy enough that you can only think about how blessed you are

Greek yogurt mixed with something sweet, or some dark chocolate

It took a lot of willpower for me to avoid buying a bagel or stopping at Starbucks for some sugary drink shit after bombing one of my college finals today

hapas usually don't get the asian flush, he probably full slant

I make tea and listen to a podcast. (usually) Wont make you any less depressed, but will prove how transient your mental state is.

Ok, Roganite.

what

That's a pretty good reason to be depressed.

When I'm depressed I don't each much but I cook a shit ton

Lead shavings, nice thin and crispy

allow me to translate
Fried rice and malt liquor
Food so spicy you can't think straight

Dark chocolate has anti-depressive qualities

I like to pair it with a daub of crunchy peanutbutter for that fatty-salty-sweet-bitter combo, can't be beat

I'll try this next time I am feeling burned out.
Thank you

Eggs with the yolk not broken.

used to be that when i had a terrible day i'd go to the highest quality grocery store in the area, pick out some really interesting dark chocolate, one or two other things that i'd never had before and caught my eye, and get some good cured meat from the deli.

the first time i did this, i struck up conversation with the deli dude and he introduced me to jamon iberico. $99/lb. he gave me a slice for free and it was wonderful, so i bought a couple more slices and kept going back anytime i wanted to treat myself to a completely ridiculous luxury item.

i guess part of that was also getting gently customer service'd, which can take the sting out of a bad mood.