What the hell is so different about the southern surrender monkies from the northern ones that they so fucking many of...

What the hell is so different about the southern surrender monkies from the northern ones that they so fucking many of them can't drink milk ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People from the South of France drink nothing but Pastis and your angry tears.

I still don't know the difference between ethnicity and race

Ethnicity is like a sub-category of race. Whites are all part of the white race, but your ethnicity might be Anglo, Slavic, Scandinavian, etc. Often they are specific to the country too. Like the original white population that has natively inhabited England for thousands of years, their 'Ethnicity' is English. I would say my ethnicity is Italian even though I've never been there, because my ancestors were native ethnic Italians.

There's no school thing as race, theres only one race, there aren't any genetic differences

nice bait, where'd you get it?

> there aren't any genetic differences
This could be bait but this is the general go-to retardation race denialists actually use so I can't tell.

>South France
>Close to Africa and other monkeys
>North France
>Close to Whiteness
jeez i don't know

>5-15%
wtf Brits confirmed white after all

Milk spoiled faster in warmer climates, dumbass. The people that tried to drink it were eliminated from the gene pool. Those left alive to breed had an aversion to milk because they refused to try it and never got poisoned. Pretty simple natural selection, really.

France hasn't taken ethnicity as part of its demographic census for over 40 years. In all likelihood that southern france statistic is 90% african migrants and moors.

Imagine being so triggered you make an MS paint comic on the fly

I read the wrong speech bubble first :(

>t. anti-science high school dropout

>there aren't any genetic differences
>posts this in a thread about lactose intolerance, a genetic difference
What did you mean by this?

> is mad that someone made a quick doodle highlighting the idiocy of race denialism

lol

I'm not mad.

I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure it's only homo sapiens and no other subspecies?

k

That's due to politics, not any consistent scientific reason

I'm liking all your proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0

God you guys are everywhere, just go back to /pol/

Your butthurt feeds me

>ask for proof
>receive proof
>continue to whine about /pol/

Hmmm, maybe that is how Hitler secretly decided who he thought was "Aryan" or not. He thought the Northern French were but Southern French were not.

Not an argument.

Moron

Northern France is actually mostly Germanic stock (France comes from the word Franks, which were a Germanic tribe) ever since the 5th century. This is where they get their lactase genes from. Similar story, and similar reason, in northern Italy.

The French are not white, unlike the British and Germans. This is why we must crush them and their inferior culture. We shall grease our tank treads with their entrails.

Hoist a cold glass of white milk tonight, gentlemen, for tomorrow we go to war.

>if no such thing as race, then how come we have niggers?

woah calm down there man. No need to flip out.

Milk is fucking shit though. Induce acne and cancer.

When i drink milk, it usually makes me do a #2 like anywhere from 5-12 hours, does this make me lactose intolerant? Wondering cause I'm Asian and use to eat a lot of cereal when I was younger.