How to make boxed mac & Cheese better?

What do i add/do to this shit to make it leet?

You can add it to a trash can.

Fuck you, nigger. I am trying to work with what i have.

fuck that cheese

>boiling pasta and adding cheese is too difficult for me

buy the good stuff, babycakes

I forget the brand, but there is an organic brand that is usually pretty cheap at winco that does a white cheddar that is actually edible. Fortify with some sharp cheddar and bleu cheese and bacon or chicken and it's a pretty good quick easy meal.

Really, tho, Mac and cheese is dirt easy to make from scratch. The best one I've found is boil orrichetti (small shells) and melt good American cheese in milk until you get a good sauce consistency. (You can talk shit about American cheese all you want, but I've tried many different Mac and cheese recipes and this one is the best). Fold the sauce into the drain noodles, add a protein or some secondary cheese if you like (something sharp, smoked, or skunky works well), throw in a casserole and top with some parm and bread crumbs and bake. Super good.

Toast garlic and add in.

Add Sriracha or another hot sauce.

Dice up some bacon, fry in pan. Dump bacon in. Fry up some cubed chicken breast in bacon fat and add in.

Chop up some scallions into the pot this elevates everything.

Also absolutely this

Add fish sticks

this

Op you are beyond pathetic

Amerilard reporting.

Buy two boxes of mac, use 1 whole stick of butter preparing them both together.

Done.

Make your own. Making cheese sauce is incredibly easy, and so is boiling macaroni elbows. Once you figure it out it'll take the same amount of time too, except maybe for grating the cheese.

Make the sauce aside from the noodles.

Melt the butter first on a low simmer, then add the cheese powder. Then mix in the milk and add in a few pinches of shredded cheese. Adding a few drops of hot sauce will bring out the tang of the cheese, would recommend. Then just stir the sauce until it thickens and becomes smooth.

Finally add the noodles back into the sauce with the heat still on, mix it all together, and enjoy.

Ok you fucking cunts, OP here, learn your fucking english. "I want to improve the taste of the shit-tier mac and cheese i bought from the store." I am having no problem making it. I simply want to make it better.

What hot sauce would you recommend?

Im not a huge fan of sriracha

Ann's
It's pretty decent. Cracker Barrel markets their own, is alright as well.

Think creative. I add paprika, or smoked paprika, pinch of cumin, pepper, maybe cayenne depending on what I'm serving it with.

Tapatio

Mix cheese and milk separately in its own bowl then add the cheese after you mix in butter. Amazing.

Add sour cream instead of milk

Rotel
Tuna
Hot sauce

Add all 3 you have a meal

And disasters the next day.

If you have shitting disasters from eating boxed macaroni, canned vegetables or tuna you probably need to get your vagina checked.

polished turd is still a turd

I use Frank's, has a nice flavor that complements the cheese

It's the combination of preserved fish and vingar based hot sauces. I'm in the US if that makes any difference and how you prepare it.

Throw a can of tuna in that shit and slam a miller hilife. Anything else is unnacceptable

Yea you should call your gynecologist.

Is that how you think mac and cheese is made?

leftover deli meats

turkey breast is my fav

Don't use that garbage. Use elbow macaroni, cheddar, and sodium citrate.

>Miller High Life
>not drinking 2 Buck Chuck or box red Franzia.

Tuna and pepper, or leftover chicken is always good. Dice up some ham steak, fry it up and throw it in there, that is great. I like canned peas, myself.

Pepperoni and Worcestershire are pretty good additions

Cut up weiners are G O A T

Other than that, try some smoked paprika, pinch of nutmeg, I'd try some raw, thinly-sliced shallot or red onion.

>Grate cheddar
>Cook pasta
>Mix cheddar with olive oil, pepper and whatever else with cooked pasta (optionally reserve just a little bit of the water the pasta cooked in and add)
That's how you make it better, it's a tiny amount of extra work for a massive improvement in quality.

Do you think boxed mac & cheese is anything like real macaroni cheese?

Failing this add frozen peas, a fuckton of pepper and your chosen hotsauce.

Make the mac and cheese and use the cardboard box as filler you poor piece of shit.

stir in some smoked paprika, mac and cheese doesn't even make sense without it

brown the butter
use cream instead of milk
add bacon
add grilled peppers
add extra cheese

pretty much anything else is too much work

Grated parmigiano-reggiano. I also add that shit to spaghetti-o's.

>JUST PUT CHEESE AND PASTA TOGETHER WITH SOME OIL LOL

Holy hell Veeky Forums, your lack of actual cooking knowledge is fucking stunning.

The word baby cakes pleases my autism. I want to pet it hard like I'm petting a cute puppy and the owner isn't in the room.

so pet me, babycaky.

hes asked how to make it better, not just how to make it you retard