Go to kitchen

>go to kitchen
>see this
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/hefty-44000-fines-for-anyone-caught-with-banned-rabbits-in-queensland/news-story/2d0fc749bfa8be156b1cbee1ec601f4e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasenpfeffer
youtube.com/watch?v=9P3V8DqTBNg
warosu.org/ck/thread/8923803#p8924176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make rabbit stew.

Duh.

Sous vide

A good old Louisiana Back-bay Bayou Bunny Bordelaise, a la Antoine.

1. remove bunny and stroke it's wittle penis
2. bake bunny pellets with the bunnycum
3. enjoy

Pet the bunny and give it a long loving life

I get fined $44,000 if I get caught with a pet bunny.

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/hefty-44000-fines-for-anyone-caught-with-banned-rabbits-in-queensland/news-story/2d0fc749bfa8be156b1cbee1ec601f4e

Kill it humanely and stew or braise it. Rabbits are the assholes of the animal kingdom. There is no fencing that will prevent those bastards from attacking your vegetables.

Of all the dangerous poisonous shit there and rabbits roam free causing $600 million in damages?

Dig holes, fuck up crops, and shit ton of repair cause of tunnel system. Kinda like rats. Work at a farm and these little fellas are cute, but fucks shit up.

I guess snakes, spiders and jellyfish aren't going around eating farmers crops and breeding like rabbits.

>Laughs in American
We're not even allowed to own a non-invasive, native North American crow or raven over here. Corvids for some reason HAVE to be a species from another continent to legally have as a pet.

Where I lived in Tasmania the government introduced myxomatosis disease into the wild rabbit population, it was pretty fucked up. The rabbits pretty much go blind and get big scabs on their face and starve to death.

We used to go rabbit hunting a bit with ferrets but had to be careful which hole you pick, didn't really want to send the ferret down with diseased rabbits.

Seems awfully prone to backfire

know what a pain in the ass it is to skin a rabbit?

that tiny thing isn't worth it

Yeah, but in addition to the meat, aren't the pelts pretty nice on most breeds?

make hossum pepper

well, good attempt for having heard it in a bugs bunny cartoon 15 years ago and not once since

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasenpfeffer

Yep, and don't forget the bones for broth or tools: waste not, want not!

Well, I don't really need tools, but I'm sure someone would take a few rabbit pelts off my hands once they built up, theoretically.

I was being sarcastic about the tools (not so much the broth though, but I'm not a huge rabbit fan myself)

But yeah, i would be willing to bet there's a market for rabbit pelts if you have enough of em

>bugs bunny
>15 years ago

underage pls leave

Put my penis in it then snap its neck whilst I'm cumming. Wouldn't want to skin or gut it so I'd probably just chuck it out the window

If he remembers hearing it 15 years ago, then he's almost certainly over 18.

i remember things that happened to me at 18 months so not necessarily

> in 20 years it passes to humans

That would show us.

What like when your dad put his dick in your mouth? Fucking faggot no one asked for your life story. Get the fuck off my board

no, i had a rotten tooth pulled out and played wheel of fortune on a commodor 64

not all of us had a traumatic life

lol Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums.

Here, we see the long term effects of emotional abuse on a child

are you retarded? just curious. guaranteed i'm older than you.

Gordon go to bed

I would slowly and carefully approach the bunny so that I didn't spook him
I would pet the bunny and pick him up and rub my face on his soft velvety fur
I would buy a little cage and litter box and hay and newpaper pellets and muesli bunny food and apple wood chewing blocks
I would name him Geoffrey and train him to do funny things like my last bunny pic related
RIP Tom

Maximum kek

>guaranteed i'm older than you

Is literally something a petulant child would say

taking my statement and switching it around results in dipshit's original reply - calling me underage.

I feel bad for you if this is the type of thing that makes you "maximum kek."

It truly does: watching you little babychildren posture over who's older on a Taiwanese elephant singles board is rightly hilarious.

Please go about your business so that i may laugh at your life

>pet bun
>toast pizza rolls

He was a handsome fellow, user.

Thanks, man

He used to take my clothes, bills, and important papers into his cage and make a little nest with them, he also used to "honk" and run in spastic circles and he slept in my bed with me at night. More like a cat than a rabbit.

Yumi

This.

primeNow order some supplies and make a tiny little salad and a frozen dollop of yogurt for it while we wait for its home to arrive :3

>oh god my cat brought another one

>In Australia, the virus was first field-tested for population control in 1938. A full-scale release was performed in 1950. It was devastatingly effective, reducing the estimated rabbit population from 600 million to 100 million in two years. However, the rabbits remaining alive were those least affected by the disease. Genetic resistance to myxomatosis was observed soon after the first release, and descendants of the survivors acquired partial immunity in the first two decades. Resistance has been increasing slowly since the 1970s; the disease now kills about 50% of infected rabbits. In an attempt to increase that rate, a second virus (rabbit calicivirus) was introduced into the rabbit population in 1996.
Holy shit. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. These diseases really are going to mutate and start affecting other organisms. I live in the western U.S. and prairie dogs carry the bubonic plague. They've always been killed by hunters and the government because they're disease vectors, but over the past few years there have been more cases of pets and occasionally humans coming into contact with carcasses and dying of plague. Obviously myxomatosis doesn't spread to humans like the plague does, but biological warfare against an endemic population seems like a really fucking bad idea.

lewd

>science is scary
said the hippie moonbat liberal arts apple employee

youtube.com/watch?v=9P3V8DqTBNg

Stuff it with cream

> people who don't understand how viruses work
Viruses have very limited ability to cross species. For example, dogs cannot get HIV because they don't have CD4 receptors on their leukocytes. They also can't get either of the human herpes strains. This is why they're so popular in the LGBT population.

That can't possibly be real; he has to have made some incisions, at least.

WTF, why was that image deleted? It's just a cute little bunny laying down on a bed. Thanks, Warosu, for preserving it.

warosu.org/ck/thread/8923803#p8924176

What a sick fuck

He must have an incredibly tiny dick. Rabbit schlongs aren't even as big as a human pinkie, and rabbit twats are sized to to be a slip fit for those. If he's doing that rabbit up the fudge tunnel, it's even smaller.

>people who don't understand how evolution works

Your quads won't save you. Not only do I understand evolution, I work on a research team for viral therapeutics.

Not him, but tell me more, I'm interested

Who fucking cares? Rabbits are pets. Illegal alien crows aren't.

are you doing premed? what kind of courses did you take as prerequisites to make you feel ready to do research? ochem and microbio?

It's not so much "science is scary" as "reckless use of dangerous things is scary." If you wanna go ahead and say with confidence that there will be a 100% chance of no negative repercussions on down the line, go ahead - but remember, people said similar things about DDT.

Science is great but using what we've learned without foresight or caution is a recipe for disaster.

RUDE
U
D
E

it worked so well with the cane toads too

did it died

No, they're just playing