Holy shit. I'm on a water fast and see the truth of what you're all doing...

Holy shit. I'm on a water fast and see the truth of what you're all doing. The ultimate redpill of Veeky Forums is the zero cal waterfast. After that you settle on a permanent 500-600 calorie diet with tea, vegetables, water. Remember, I'm fucking enlightened from my water fast. I'm doing what you cant do so I see you clear. While you cannot understand my mental process. Go and keep eating, or join the 0 cal master race, as it's the final boss of Veeky Forums.

water? like in the toilet?

Fasting occasionally is something pretty much everyone could benefit from. Eating 600 calories a day is pants-on-head retarded.

Im 175 and I want to get to 150 or less for the start of highschool. Do you think this sort of diet is the right route for me? How much exercise should I pair with it?

>inb4 b&

underage b&

>I'm on a water fast

how fast are we talking here?

i've been forced into water fasting because my acid reflux got so bad everything hurts

first week was hard but 2nd week in my mental clarity has been amazing. feel like im on adderall 24/7

side effects include

waking up at night with leg cramps(take a multi)
been dead tired at 5 o'clock and needing a nap
have a hard time talking to ppl
get light headed/dizzy when i get up from laying down

also i look like shit
other than that i've lost 15lbs in 2 weeks

This man knows! See I'm not fucking crazy. Zero cal is the ULTIMATE final boss of Veeky Forums

autism.

Shhh i wont tell if you wont

>other than that i've lost 15lbs in 2 weeks
Mostly water and muscle.

Do you exercise at all?

Well I wanna see what he lost at the waste line

fasting makes me smell food that isn't there

yeah true. i used lift 4x a week. lost majority of my biceps and deltoids gains.
i walk for an hour twice a week. but other than that no

I don't understand people that go from one extreme (pig eating) to another (water fasting). I think they believe life is like an anime, and they can surpass all obstacles with their infinite willpower. It doesn't work like that, you're just hurting your body, and it stops working correctly after 20 days.

oh i agree. im just waiting for my test results to see if i have crohns or some shit. so doctor can give me some meds
sick of water :(

Sounds like you had fat bicepts

yeah. was proud of them. just started lifting 4 months ago :(
now all gone

>waking up at night with leg cramps(take a multi)
>been dead tired at 5 o'clock and needing a nap
>have a hard time talking to ppl
>get light headed/dizzy when i get up from laying down
>also i look like shit
>lost 15lbs in 2 weeks
so youre dying?

sounds like he's dying fast