What's the worst thing you've ever found in your food?

What's the worst thing you've ever found in your food?

cockroach in my beer once

ruined my computer when i spit it out like a turbotard

>inb4 beans in chili
>inb4 pineapple in pizza

Once I had KFC, this is years ago...like over ten years. One of the drum's had a feather in it. The only other notable one is finding a needle in a broth. No plunger, no plastic...just a needle.

Thankfully it was an order of Mussels, so I was using a fork. But I sued the shit out of the place anyway. In the end, after several years of legality I was awarded nothing, but the joint was shut down and paid my legal fees.

>turbotard

Cilantro.

Live cricket in my salad at this disgusting greasy spoon.

>turbotard

I've found more orangeworms in my pistachios than I can count, but they're easy enough to spot.

In fairness nobody can really fault you for reflexively spitting out a cockroach.

one time there was a rock in my sandwich, not like a pebble, a sizable rock.

Mmmmm, beakey

A small plastic piece that resembled a lego in my Taco Bell. I have also found a piece of plastic wrapper in my Taco Bell from the same location.

Nothing grosses me out like hair though

What is it with Taco Bell and horrific food stories? It's easily my favorite fast food place, but it has to be the worst fast food chain for this kind of shit.

Nails

A big hunk of plastic wrapping in an Arby's sandwich. I chewed it and spat it out. Pretty fucking nasty. I suppose I could have gone back to the store and thrown a shit fit, but I just never went back

Same. I love Taco Bell and still eat there. If any other restaurant did what they have done I'd stop eating there.

Last month I ordered a mexican pizza and it tasted like chemicals. I ate half and threw it away. I felt nauseous for hours. Will never order a Mexican pizza again after reading multiple similar stories

pickles

beans in chili
medium rare burgers
pineapple pizza

a bag of lay's/walker's with a dried ladybug
threw the whole pack away

I drank out of a beer can that I had been using as an ash tray.

I used an old beer can as a spittoon once when I had the flu and forgot to clear it away afterwards

then I made the mistake of opening another can of the same brand and setting it down next to it, that was a hard-learned lesson

A pube in a McFlurry. Ironically I worked at McDicks at the time and got the McFlurry using a stolen coupon.
>Karma

Beans in my pizza.

>spitting cherry Skoal into a McDonald's cup of coke
>gf takes a sip and asks "is this cherry coke"

Oh fug

Assloads of hair in an onion ring. Almost vomited.

i was eating a jamaican beef patty, bit into something, and found a piece of glass in it. I was probably 14 or something, stoned as fuck, and was all gonna report it and everything. But I cleaned off the plate and realized i lost the glass.

Found a piece of what looked like a plastic fork in Wendy's chili once.

Also a few weeks back I poured myself a soda but had to get up and come back. When I came back a fucking silverfish had walked into the rim of my cup, thank fucking god I looked before I took a sip.

>thank fucking god

yeah, you could have died. Thank god.

>doesn't realize he eats at least 1/2 lb bugs per year but is suddenly frightened by a single silverfish.

Nice, snowflake.

>he wants to eat more than his standard annual ration of bugs
Do African tribesmen have internet access now?

you are not the brightest star in the sky

spider eggsac in my banana when i was a little kid

Eating a banana:
Look down, ew, a worm.

Nope.

Half a worm.

Vein in a taco

Great haiku, reddit-sama

Not exactly found in food but I once cooked and served myself a steak that only after raising to my mouth realize smelled like literal obese person diarrhea

Piece of glass in a mushroom. Bit into it and it stuck in the roof of my mouth and it started to bleed. I was on a tinder date, so I was too embarrassed to complain to the manager or something, so I just quietly went to the bathroom and spent 15 minutes trying to get it out.

Some bad decisions that day, man.

leaves in my chitpotle

You made me count...
6-5-1-3 is not haiku.

I was like 6 or 7.... I was a teenager before I ante a banana again.

I love bananas now, but I still generally eat them by cracking off chunks with my hand and then putting the chunk in my mouth.

Eating banana
Look down, ew, is that a worm
Nope, it's half a worm

There you go, closer to haiku.

Some kind of locust or cricket in the middle of a preserved artichoke heart.

Vegetables.

>I was on a tinder date, so I was too embarrassed to complain to the manager or something,
Calling bullshit.

A big fucking splinter in my pie, I swallowed the shit and it got stuck iny throaty while I coughed like a retard
Taking it out was a pain in the ass, the thing was 2/3 of my fingers long
My fucking asshole dad didn't let me complain because he liked the place and wanted to keep buying from them

Why user? Too autistic to download an app, talk to someone and invite them to dinner?

>chicken head

I TASTE VEGETAL

It's beautiful

I received a moldy slice of cheesecake once. Didn't notice it until I was halfway through and flipped it over to see the crust was blue and white.

Restaurant didn't even comp any of my food for me, didn't offer a replacement dessert, they just took the cheesecake off my check. I was a bit pissed about that.

I was eating sashimi in LAX when a stink beatle came along.

Refried beans are a great base if you're making a chorizo pizza.

I think that's just bay leaf, user. Sometimes they will forget to take it out of the cooked meat.

The obligation to fuck some horny hambeast.

SO MANY TIMES

Giggled.

I've read worse. Well done
Some people just fucking suck
But this was okay

What the fuck. I would've punched some people

I made the mistake of trying an american chinese restaurant I had never been to. My phone was dead so I couldn't read a review or something beforehand. It looked kinda dirty outside but once I was inside I felt relieved by the cleanliness and the fact that there were alot of people inside. But I was wrong. I got a small portion of fried rice, and it had some big pieces of meat and smelled pretty good. Im about four bites in and I notice what looks like a large burnt onion. Its not, its a giant fucking cockaroach, and guess what I saw two more close in the rice. I cant eat fried rice without thinking about it

it's all garbage man.
They engineer that shit to fit the need of autists.
I hate to sound like a conspiratard, but grow out of the conditioning dude, they're fucking taking advantage of you and destroying your health.

It wasn't in my food but at a Hollywood Planet in Florida on a marching band trip in high school I saw a nigger roach on the floor and mentioned it and everyone told me to shut up for some reason.

Half a broken rubber spatula in my salad at a Chili's about 20 years ago.

My reflection in a glass of water.

Serves you right. That is some low bachelor shit.

I choked on a translucent piece of rubber that was embedded in one of Carls Jr.'s strawberry swirl cheesecakes. I probably should have complained but it was a take-out order and after coughing it up and catching my breath I just wanted to rest.

A beetle baked into the crust of my Little Caesars pizza. However, this experience happened in my middle school cafeteria since all the schools in the district used to serve LC for lunch on Friday, so I'm pretty sure the school may have been at fault. I worked at LC for about 3 years and honestly can't see a fucking beetle slipping by everyone making and boxing the pizza.

>hitting short bong
>inhale too hard
>mouthful of bong water

This scares the shit out of me because I have eaten about a billion pistachios, but never even found one.

olives on a pizza with stones still in them.

I complained and they threw me out.

lolll drugs are epic cool :D

A caterpillar

>turbotard

a staple in my sushi roll

What the fuck is a mexican pizza?

>piece of a zip tie in general tsos chicken
>spider in glass of milk
>monkey head in my soup

I once cracked open a walnut and a live spider crawled out of it
Didn't eat any more walnuts that day

Whore burito delivery

>turbotard

>awarded nothing

That sucks.

>get soup
>there is a fucking needle that has been god knows where
>no compensation

>pass out drunk
>wake up in the middle of the night thirsty
>slam the bottle of Gatorade next to me on the nightstand
>halfway through the bottle take a break to have a breath of air
>slowly realize I just tapped into the piss jug

I've never seen anything like this. Do you buy pistachios in bulk and store them in a cabinet or something?

African bacteria. The McDonald's employee was a African. I got bacterially enriched, but hey, at least it wasn't ebola or AIDS.

My father used to do this regularly, sober, because he was too lazy to get out of bed. It took him multiple accidents before he finally fucking stopped.

(@@)
- I need to try this

same with bubblers. Shit sucks.

>goes to Aunt Anne's pretzel joint alone
>buys a pack if those bread sticks covered in chocolate
>pays and eats about two of them
>third stick was partially eaten (not by me), even has that curve where the teeth cuts it in half
>find nearest bin and spew

Fuck that place

you showed him

Well, eating med rare burger would probably make me recoil/spit in surprise.

Sounds like a good idea

t. Guy who enjoys corn on pizza

When I was a kid I poured a nice, big bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats (cereal) and a daddy long legs (Spider) crawled out on top.
And yes, I hate spiders so I freaked out.

Dead bugs in pasta

Your fault for not putting your faith in bottled water, sugar addict.

>daddy long legs (Spider)
>spider
lmao

Shut up, Mao.

No, I just eat a shitload of pistachios.

>spitting cope wintergreen into empty Dr Pepper bottle
>drinking from another Dr Pepper bottle right next to it

Lesson learned

Considering it was in his house, he probably means a cellar spider, not a harvestman.

What brand?

desu if you don't have worms in your pistachios it means they are pumped full of toxic pesticides

I onced ordered a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, and they put a fish patty instead of a chicken patty.

>Friend says hey want a Dr.Pepper?
>Sure
>Gives me a DP bottle full of dip spit

it was the same color as any cola so I didnt know better.