Cloud Eggs?

>go for breakfast at a friend's house
>Oh user you're a foodie right?
>try this new egg recipe I found!
>It's the hot new thing! All the blogs say so!
>slides this towards you
How do you react?

yum, thanks

looks good. slap some bechamel on that bread and a little ham slice and you've got a winner

>implying you could actually hide your autism irl

I made this at home a couple months ago and I didn't care for the texture of the egg. That said, if a friend slid it toward me I would eat it and thank them.

This is a pain in the ass (more work, more dirty bowls, have to preheat an oven) and as a trend it is going to fade fast. I'll be fine with it going. But as a new technique its kind of neat.

I'm sure that's an old recipe that just fell out of favor. It's fun when those start trending again, and this one looks delicious. I think I'll try making it.

If they text me I'll say ok
If they talk to me and show me on their phone I'll say ok I'll try it
If they just ate it and tell me to try it I'll say ok
First two responses I'll just forget the recipe or the food. If we are already at a place that serve that shit might as well try it

>best friend
What is this you retarded faggot?

>normal friend
That's pretty cool man, thanks a lot.

drench it in ketchup and eat it in 10 seconds flat without even taking a break to breath. Then slide the plate back.

Whoever's had it, what does the egg white taste like? I can't get the idea of it tasting like meringue out of my head

It wouldn't have any sugar so it would be bland meringue.

This is exactly correct. It is... not all its cracked up to be.

No joke, I would actually eat that

>it's as light as air
>literally

>some retard ou there is actually unironically going to pay for a suggarless meringue

god damn i hate Americans

Well, the egg ain't gonna beat itself.

What does the "cloud taste like? A more fragile eggless meringue?

Looks like some California fag shit.

OBSESSED

We don't think about you enough to have an opinion

Then you give it a pinch of salt and savour it with the yolk. The best flavours are often the subtlest ones.

>the salty subtle flavor of baked whipped egg white is my jam

try it man. i did it a couple weeks back. it's awful.

>avo toast
>eggs Benny
Whom the fuck did this? Which one of you fucking memelords crossed over into mainstream media?

Slap him because he called me a faggot

Eggs in a cloud are NOT new. They've been around since the 1800s. There's a recipe for them in the original version of the Joy of Cooking. My mom used to make them for us as kids, for breakfast. I can't believe people think this is a new thing.

Stick with 'who', using whom wrong makes you look like a retard.

Then don't make it if you don't like it. I'm merely speaking from my experience, as I myself find egg whites have a sweetish taste.

I'd eat it for sure but it sounds like the whites are crumbly. Maybe beat the whites over a double boiler to cook then finish it off in the oven for color?
Cold yolk sounds gross af though

Oops, meant to reply to

I think I am eating myself to death help. Is this a real thing?

Its a baby chicken.

Stop chicken abortions.

They fluff up the feathers and fuck them and than boil the poor guys.

It's a meringue without the sugar. Are you scared of it or something?
It is food presented to you in a way you haven't tried before. You might fucking like it, faggot.

Gas the fucking underage, jesus tapdancing christ.

>you're a foodie right?
>foodie

I'd eat it. If I liked it, I would say so. If not, I would say "Interesting, but not for me, I'll stick to normal eggs."

What's old is new again.

>most important meal of the day
>breakfast
you gotta be baiting me

I grab another slice of bread and flat that

^Thisz Civil post is civil and an honest response to an obvious troll post. Anything more than milk, peas and dry toast would trigger OP.

here you go user, an egg on a singe piece of bread not even toasted, that will be 40 bucks

Can I order this next time I eat at Denny's

>zero sugar meringue with pepper

Absolutely disgusting

>Someone had to crack an egg on a pan and throw it into the oven to figure this out

Who? Why?

>exactly as dense as air
>it doesn't hover stationary in air
DROPPED

that started to cook so slowly I thought it was a Jack recipe for a moment

whomst'd've

>being a meme novice

kek

>New technique

Nigga I learnt this shit in primary school.

same thoughts senpai