I'll have an EXPRESSO

>I'll have an EXPRESSO

>I'll have a macflairy

>make it a double shot

Espresso vs Expresso is an easy way for me to determine people I do and do not like.

That is incredibly shallow, but I'll allow it.

inb4 that pedant comes along and goes
>AYKTSYUELLEY "expresso" is closer to the original eyetalian because something something factory workers giuseppi garibaldi amerigo vespucci mario luigi brunello cucinelli hyperforeignism hypercorrection habañero hägen dasz

some uncultured plebs can be quite cool compared to supposedly cool tryhards
admittedly expresso is pretty high on the pleb-o-meter

Here you go OP

quality thread. making a thread to bitch about people not pronouncing a word correctly totally belongs on a cooking board, and we ALL value your presence here. Thank you, OP. If you need me, ill be in fast food thread #416.

-autistic simulated friend (You)

Mispronouncing it is pleb but forgiveable. Literally spelling it on your menu as "expresso" will make me turn 360 degrees and walk out

>Phonetically speaking properly makes you a try-hard.

Have you considered suicide?

>that pic
That'll be $13.49 please

this statement alone proves that no one would value your friendship, regardless to whomever you gave it

brushetta

>yeah, can I get a proshootoe

that bread looks wonderful

>To-may-toe

How the fuck do you pronounce it, tom-a-toe? Fuck off retard.

You're one of those NY/NY faggots who pronounce it "pruhjoot", aren't you? I bet you like it paired with "mutzarell", you subhuman.

I pronounce it more like
>To-mah-to

>pruhjoot

gah-ba-GOOL

Here you go.

Fuck off m8

t'mayto, t'maaahto

IM WALKIN HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

It's espresso, not expresso.
Common misconception.

>forgivable
no its not. this is why people get fucking stupider every year because they start to think their mistakes are correct

like people who use "there, their and they're" wrong. pretty sure most people today think there isn't a difference between them because they all sound the same.

And dont get me started on ebonics...

>And dont get me started on ebonics...
ya'll

On one hand, Americans are largely dumb and uncultured, though that metric is projectile faggotry tossed around by euros online and irl like no one's busimess. On the other hand, there isn't an x in the goddamn word.

1349 a shit bm band

Toe-ma-toe

My best friend is a chef I worked for, and I'm engaged.

You're assessment is inaccurate. Perhaps you should attempt another field.

It's only fat and nitrates!

The other hand was chopped off due to diabetes

awesome

>order an americano
>take a sip and loudly complain that it tastes like watered down expresso

That's the joke.

you say tomater, i zader madermorts