Why don't you shop at farmers' markets?

Why don't you shop at farmers' markets?

Generally asleep while it is going on.

Goods I have baked are sold there, however.

I'm Irish, my local market is only open Saturday morning, guaranteed I'm too drunk/hungover to make that window.

I did
>look around for whole chicken
>find a few vendors.
>all have 2.5 - 3lb chickens
>no roaster sized
>all priced at 15-18 dollariedoos
Walk out.

A cheap steak from the grocery store is better than any chicken.

Expensive

extremely expensive

I get local honey there usually. Poke around to see if anything catches my eye.

same actually

Because I'm a bad boy and I get my fruits and vegetables from shady less respectable seller
Do they come with growth chemicals? Were they concived in a lab? Do they even produce seed? I don't know and I don't care

>he doesn't pick up fresh local produce at the start of each week
lmao

>Not waking up early feeling like shit, getting a shower, running your errands, cleaning the big mess you made last night, collapsing in bed and waking up two hours later not remembering having done any of that and being confused over it

It's open while I'm at work :[

I work nights and have the same problem. I still try to make it there from time to time though.

I live in Seattle so there's tons around. The one where in my neighborhood is only open on Thursday evenings though, so I don't know what that's about. It starts next month, so I'm excited to get fresh veggies and bread.

>i only eat obese chicken

>It starts next month, so I'm excited to get fresh veggies and bread.
Month on water?

I don't understand your question.

yeah, the size of the chicken was why he walked out
retard

Every one that I have seen is either (i) filled with pretentious pricks who think that their heirloom chicken organic free range eggs are worth $5/dozen, or (ii) filled with scumbags who grabbed the rotting produce out of the garbage from a grocery store and are pretending that it's still edible.

I'm not exaggerating, either.

that's the state of urban farmers markets

Because I can get the exact same shit at a nearby 'farm shop' without the premium prices.
Any farmer who can afford the time to attend a market isn't producing shit.
And they're all in towns I fucking hate.

Literally, last time I was in one of them a fight broke out in the middle of the shopping precinct and nobody fucking batted an eyelid.