Who wants ice cream?

Who wants ice cream?

Me

I've never seen this in Canada :(

that isn't ice cream that's a sad excuse for ice cream to try to make you feel like less of a fat ass

I just moved to canada from the states and I'm pretty sure it's just not sold here, at least in ontario.

It's pretty unfortunate, the flavours that are good are actually good, regardless of whether it's actual ice cream or not.

No thank you, I'm vegan.

I made that stuff 2 nights ago using one of their old recipes

Their recipe is sub-par and I'm improving it but it's a start

I like it. The strawberry one is really good.

this stuff turns icy as fuck in my freezer if i don't eat it immediately after bringing it home from the grocery store. the container says to leave it on the counter to thaw but that just makes the outside melted and the inside still icy as fuck.

Two scoops for me

FOUR SCOOPS C'MON
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON

Is this your first time eating ice cream?

I've had the strawberry and vanilla bean and liked both but damn they're kind of expensive.

walmart sells no fat no sugar added ice cream.

It tastes really good. Add a small amount of crushed peanuts, and it tastes just like full fat full sugar ice cream.

>he doesn't freeze 100+ bananas at a time just for nice cream
200 cal a bowl and literally just a fucking banana
Get with the times, grandpa

Pls indulge me, anonkun

fucking HITLER BRUMPH

I would give your left nut, OP, for a pint of Ben & Jerry's Rainforest Crunch right now.

• 1.5 cup milk
• 1/6 lb part-skim ricotta
• 1/2 lb low-fat cottage cheese -- find the blandest you can (Knudsen, Daisy)
• 5g micellar casein protein powder
• 1 whole egg
• 2-3 packs stevia (can adjust to taste before adding in xanthan, see below)
• 4-6g sugar (can adjust to taste before adding in xanthan, see below)
• 1/2 tablespoon Nielsen-Massey vanilla extract (brand matters here!)
• 1/16t xanthan gum (xanthan is "cold-activated," meaning you don't need to heat it to get it to work; guar is only partially "cold-activated" meaning you'd need to use more of it for the same effect in the kitchen, which cuts into the taste)
• 20g of erythritol or chicory root
• 1 tablespoon vodka or vegetable glycerin

Replace cottage cheese, add more egg yolk, add more sweetener (xylitol recommended) and it gets better.

>eating (((Ben & Jerrys)))

DRINGLE QUOMPHHH DU SQUOOOQSSSSSS

Based Ben and Jerry

For fucks sake.
Why do companies have to constantly involve themselves in bullshit like this?
I don't even give a shit if they make donations because it's the CEOs money and he can do whatever he wants with it, but making distinct, written down political agenda points makes me fucking annoyed.

You're an ice cream company not a political organization, shut the fuck up.

ben and jerrys sucks ass anyway

Ben and Jerry's is trash, I'd rather go without dessert.

>it's the CEOs money
Well, no, it's the shareholders' money, as the CEO is just the chief employee. Ben and Jerry's is owned by Unilever, and absolutely gargantuan conglomerate. If Ben and Jerry's writes political stuff on their ice cream, it's because the marketing team has decided that this will appeal to their customer base and can defend that decision to the shareholders in terms of profit.

They do it because people like it, then people talk about it (or they don't and complain about it) which is good for business usually.

No one forces you to read their blog posts. Most company websites, at least to me, exist solely as a source of nutritional information.

Incidentally, that black lives stuff isn't even on Ben & Jerry's website in my country which I think is kind of hilarious.