Move to NYC on May 1st

>move to NYC on May 1st
>have only eaten mcdonalds and dominos pizza

Don't worry. They have that stuff there too.

Wat

OP BTFO

Why?

I live in NYC and I'm on the verge of ordering domino's. It's rainy and gross outside, I was already outside once today and that was enough, and I don't feel like cooking something healthy or ordering "real" food for $25. And I don't want to yell in spanglish at the guy on the 1994 cordless phone at the "real" pizza shop so he can show up an hour later with the wrong order

Domino's will be here in 20 minutes, I will get exactly what I ordered, and it will cost $11 plus $6 tip. How can anyone argue with that?

Pic unrelated, I'm not going there because it's gone.

sup fellow nycbro

the weather really does suck today.

I was gonna go to La Morada today, but I woke up too late

> tip>50% on a pizza.

This is bait, right?

It's closed tomorrow

Also, I ordered the Dominos

As always it smelled like chemicals and fucked up WIDF '''''cheese'''''

>moving to a cramped, smelly, polluted, gang ridden, minority infested, expensive shithole

Might as well eat nothing but fast food to speed up your own death.

yeah, fuck it. brooklynbro here, sometimes you just gotta order domino's, especially when the weather is shit like today.

Apparently in america if you dont pay ridiculous tips the employs go full autistic rage mode. This is considered acceptable to americans.

When it's pouring rain like it has been all day in NYC, shilling out a few extra dollars for the poor delivery dude who's been out in the rain all day and who has brought you a hot pizza is not a big deal. It's the decent thing to do.

How is life in Pisswater, Okiedokie? I guess it's great having the nearest convenience store 50 miles away and the only choice of restaurants being Sally Sue's Deep-Fried Flyover Diner.

So strange how New Yorkers seem to be decent human beings with a capacity for empathy, whereas evangelical Cletus says, "fuckem' if they can't take a joke." Yet New Yorkers are evil. Really gets the old pinwheel a spinnin'.

I have a beach house, a house in the Cascadian trees, and I rent a condo in the most expensive city in America. I'm richer than you. I'm more attractive than you. I fuck more attractive girls than you masturbate to. I'm more charamastic, witty, and charming than you. I'm better than you in every single way. And you know what? To top it all off. I'm a better shitposter than you. You live for Veeky Forums, while I just drop by every now and then, blessing with place with my absolute gems of posts. I've created 75% of the most popular memes on Veeky Forums.

I own this place motherfucker. Next time you see a post that makes you laugh, or agree, or smile, or think "God, this is why I love this place," remember that post was posted by me, faggot. That post was posted by ME.

nice pasta

DUDE. WTFRUDOING

That's actually wrong. Statistically, conservatives are more likely to donate.
If that's what you're implying.

La Morada is closed on Sundays?
You're a retard

>You're a retard
no u

Giving money to church collection baskets is not a form of donating to charity.

That's weird, is it considered giving money to a nonprofit org?

And planned parenthood is?

Lombardi's
Joe's pizza
DiFara pizza

Those are my top three. Enjoy, user