British Food

British Food is unquestionably the best of any nationality.
Prove me wrong.
Protip. You can't.

Literally the entire circumference of planet earth disagrees with you.

Surface area.
And either Japan, France, or Italy is the best

Go to bed, Gordon.

Looks good. What's in the pie?

Scandinavian food is the worst.

It's pie, guv. You don't ask.

Italy is obviously the best. This is not even debatable.

British eat fucking beans on toast. And mushed peas. What the fuck.

It's missing uma delicia like sopa de macaco.

I like kebab and falafel

Where's the sugar tomato beans, clotted cream and spotted dick? If that's not enough for you, just start babbling like a nursery maid to a 2 year old child and you'll come up with new vocabulary matching precisely britbongian words for food.

Wut?

>Prove me wrong.
>Protip. You can't.
I hide every thread I see that uses this.

Goodbye.

>gets offended at an opinion and meme
Reddit really is more your style. Back you go.

Brit food is so shit that even canned food is better holy shit

I think it's a shart in mart attempting to be funny

>meme
Retard.

Britards actually eat this. No, I'm not a shart in the mart.

>British eat fucking beans on toast

go eat that and tell me it's not delicious

Unlike an American fry sandwich. Made from long life sugar bread, butter flavour spread and soy oil fried potatoes. The British chip butty is made from fresh baked bread, buttered with fresh churned jersey butter and beef tallow fried potatoes.

Tldr. Put shit in, get shit out.

literally nothing wrong with this

What's wrong with that?
You're clearly a jealous shart in mart

Name 1 italian dish that isn't mediocre. Don't bother trolling with traditional pizza

It's also pretty healthy besides the sugar.

osso buco

>Being this much of a shart in the mart

Just imagine

I'm British and even I think you're wrong.

Cornish Pasty with Wilson's Sauce is what I like when I'm in England.

>The british chip butty is made from Chorleywood process bread, factory farm butter and potatoes fried in atora

ftfy

>process bread
Retard.

*Wilson's Gravy

I agree OP. British food is the best. It's also why the best chefs in the world are British, and why the Americans are obsessed with Gordon Ramsay.

It's Sunday today as well. Going to have Roast Beef with Yorkshire puddings, easily one of the best meals in the world. It's a shame other nations can't eat as well as us.

>american fry sandwich
this isn't a thing, user

Yes it is, french fries in a slice of wonder bread with some ranch is GOAT.

Do British "people" really eat this? Wouldn't it really be more convenient (and cheaper) to eat toothpaste?

Nothing wrong with mint sauce.

Mint Jelly is better though.

>implying the Brits own toothpaste

inb4 the chart of 12 year olds

False flag boring shitposting. Fuck this awful site and it's awful population of American cunts.

they could try brushing their teeth with their nasty mint sauce.......

Why do Americans have such bad teeth?
Even the kids have rotten mouths.

Wish I was American so I had access to great ingredients like this

Who cares? It's Americans talking about non-American things, their opinions can be instantly disregarded.

>mushed peas

Johnny foreigner can't even troll in the Queen's English

murricunt detected

>Japan
>Italy

No

Get yourself to the 'spoons for a mixed grill, lad.

Everyone in the world knows that British "cuisine" is the worst food on the whole planet. Even the British "people" know this.

Why aren't they doing anything about it?

What can we do to improve their "cuisine"?

>Dat jealousy

>2017
>believing stereotypes
Passport?

>Name 1 italian dish that ISN'T mediocre. Don't bother trolling with traditional pizza
>ISN'T

saltimbocca

Jealous of what, Nigel?

Americans talking about non-American things, their opinions can be instantly disregarded

why do Britards always believe there are exclusively Americans shit talking their horrible "cuisine"?

Because Americans are generally the most ignorant posters who only know about the rest of the world from television.

Aussies also love mushy meas. Google Meat Pie Floater

This is true, Americans are also subhumans. Shit talking British "cuisine" however is an international sport.
And it's not only a stereotype. British "food" is downright awful.

Shart in marts are utterly ignorant of what good food is and tastes like so they regurgitate things other people have said instead of trying things for themselves and forming their own opinions.

>pasty
>plate

triggered tbhwy

>the 'spoons

fuck off yank

>Americans are subhumans

lived here 2 years now, can confirm

>>Americans are subhumans

'merican niggers are the worst of the worst

You know when you look at a picture of someone and you can just tell that they'd smell bad.

yeah, pic related

If you're going to be pretentious about your frying medium, at least be patrician and use goose fat

Is that the Jerry Springer show?

The Americans are touchy today huh? Here and on reddit it seems.

Possibly the most reddit posts I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Sometimes I wonder if Reddit spends as much time as we do telling people to "go back to Veeky Forums."

It says Jeremy Kyle on the bottom left of the pic, Mortimer. You know that show and where it's aired. Pro-tip: it's your country.

>calls others Reddit
>uses Reddit spacing in his post
Oh the irony.

Not my country, shartypants.

I'm a Euro. Good for you if you're not British!

It's fantastic when done right.

Brexit can't come soon enough.

post recipe pls!

Just use good quality home made bread or fresh from a local bakery, cut into nice thick slices and add a light layer of local free range butter, cut up some potatoes into chunky chips and fry them in a good quality oil/animal fat and if you like chips with gravy have a good beer, onion and beef based gravy on your sandwich as well.

>SaNDWiCH SLiCeS
this triggers me

Agreed

>a 7 word sentence in place of just "cheese"
Immediate red flag desu.

I'm British myself and I've got to admit British food is quite shit. A full English and roast is good but they aren't really interesting are they? Its basically just different foods cooked simply, all put on a plate. Thank god for globalism. I can just make the best foods from all nationalities now. No need to defend bland food.

>mushed peas
Not only did you spell it wrong, but it's also fucking delicious and I would kill to have mushed peas available here in Sweden

wut? Can't you just get peas and mash them?

If you can find marrowfat peas, sure/

For me it's the McChicken

I think that all cuisines from around the world each have something unique and incredible to bring to the table.

Hey user, i have an Italian mum and French dad and i have to admit British, especially English cuisine is by far the best in the world, hands down.

british food is so fucking boring

there are only three colors

>brown
>white
>tan

no wonder so many obese people are british, you've never seen a veggie. just look at the op pic, there's like 10 peas and 1 carrot

I think it was a Simpsons reference.

Literally the antithesis of the truth, outside of countries afflicted by famine Britbongs have the world's worst cuisine.

They eat shit, actually destroying what could otherwise be decent foodstuffs by preparing them in retarded fashion. The "sunday dinner" of baked meat, boiled vegetables, grease potato & grease dumplings served swimming in grease sauce being a case in point.

You would not believe how often my Italian mum and French dad say "really fancy an English tonight" and mum does a roast beef dinner or fish and chips.
Its so versatile.

don't you fuckin britfags have some teabags to suckle on somewhere
get your pretentious sub-par flyover bullshit out of here

Which particular areas of the United Kingdom are "flyover"?