What to do with corn on the cob?

What to do with corn on the cob?
?
is this a meme food?

you fucking eat it you moron

Macchikens

Cook it in boiling water, put some butter and seasonings on it, then eat it?

Christ, how do the coastcucks live like this?

what seasonings?

Lime juice and hot sauce

>tfw I love it the Vietnamese way but I don't know what goes into it but green onions

Years ago I googled something like "baked corn on the cob recipe" and found a great method. Coat the motherfuckers in a butter/olive oil mix, sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, then grate some fresh parmesan over those bastards. Heat the oven to 450 and wrap those bitches in foil. Once preheated, bake for 10 minutes then flip and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, let sit for however it takes to cool off, unwrap and enjoy.

Fresh corn is a hot weather vegetable. It is one vegetable that begins to lose quality immediately after it's picked. Where do you live?

what did he mean by this?

spain

Steam it with some seafood. Add a can of beer and some old bay in the pot.

Forgot to add: crushed red peppers are good to spice it a little bit.

im making a jalapeno lime zest butter, fags

This! or elote

I really like corn on the cob completely plain. Not even butter, just steamed. If it's sweet red/white corn just eat it raw.

I remember now. It's specially made with green onion oil. You put it on after you grill the corn.

Corn on the cob
Chicken with meat
And do your job
Like - *Music degrades into unintelligible noise*

i like mine with lizard butter

A little butter and a little salt.

Eat....
Fart and shit it out without digesting it
How in the fuck.....This was a staple crop?

>meme food
>meme

>image.jpg

Stay jelly, android fag.

Boil a large pot of unsalted water. Turn it off, add corn, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. It's ready. Season with salt pepper, thyme, what're ever and butter.

Corn soup?

Oh man! I'm glad I checked back on this thread. That looks great, user.

^this. Crawfish or crab boil. Since you're Spanish the rest should fall into place with a little thought. Grill (don't bother soaking in water) with husks on, peel to eat, liberally apply butter, s&p. Alternatively lather with mayo and a mix of chili powders or remove kernels from cob and mix with the same, Mexican street style (look it up), add to corn bread with jalapeƱos & cheddar (look it up), make salsa or cowboy caviar (look it up).

>corn on the cob
it's just called corn, you mongrel. It is naturally on the cob. When you remove it from the cob, it becomes corn off the cob.

>inb4 tumblr i got this from a google search