*orders one of everything*

*orders one of everything*
*still has change for the bus home*
(:

>pays 100 dollar membership fee per year

And holy shit, check out the calories on each of those whole pizzas. That can't be right.

You don't have to have a membership to use the food court, user!

surprisingly, one of everything would only put you at around 3000 calories

that doesn't sound like much for someone as fat as you, OP

You dont need to show your membership card to gain entrance?

Mods please ban this guy for cyber bullying

No, and if they ask you can either say you're there to buy liquor or the food court. They can't not sell liquor to anyone so they have to allow people in for that. The food court is just something they have as tradition i think. No card needed.

The food court is outside of the store

I like that the cashier is happy, and the lady in line looks pretty thin too, we're all just people getting things done. This picture is drowning out some distractions in my life with its simplicity.

>taking the bus home from warehouse bulk shopping

um

fascinating stuff. especially about the liquor.

Not at every store.

If you bring a military surplus bag (google seabag) you can pack all your groceries in it and carry it on your back. It takes up one seat or you can easily set it on the floor.

i think he means that they're behind the registers that separate the food court from the store

>4000 calories per pizza

18" is pretty big but that still seems high.

No at my costco the food court is outside like a concession stand. I've gone to it and never entered the store.

Cotsco za's are huge, user. You aren't supposed to eat an entire box in a day.

You don't need a membership to see the Eye Doctor at Costco either.

The Costco pharmacy doesn't require a membership either.

Is that a challenge, lad? I didn't hit 170 kilos by accident.

Its not that Costco pizza is really good. Its that its the same wherever you travel in the world.

Despite what Mexican coke fags pretend to taste its the same as Coke and even more the same with McDonald's

760 calories per slice of pizza? no wonder you Americans are fat.

the poutine is 1450

Costco pizzas feed an entire family for a day, bra.

Protip:

If you want to eat at Costco but you don't have a membership tell the greeter that you are using the pharmacy and they'll let you in without showing a card. Anyone can use a costco pharmacy without a membership card and anyone can buy their food without a card.

It's only $45, and I save that much just on cheese purchases alone, plus it's higher quality cheese. Not even kidding, I did the math.

That actually varies by location. In Chicago, they're inside, because fucking winter, and you DO have to have a membership card to go in there.

Since they don't check the card for validity, I just use the one that expired about fifteen years ago. You could probably print a piece of paper with their logo and just flash that.

I'll take 10 polish dogs

They are super bready that's why

>employees need a sign telling them to wash their hands
ayy lmao

That hotdog makes me feel insecure

jesus christ, it seems like costco has better value than mcdonalds

i didnt even think it was possible

YOU FUCKING DONT SHIET I JUST BOUGHT A FUCKING MEMBERSHIP TO GO TO THEIR EYE DOCTOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Health code requires these signs

>That nigger has a watermelon in her shopping cart

Wow, color me fucking surprised.

>Get Your Eyes Checked. Most Costco locations have an independent optometrist in, or near, the warehouse who you can call and schedule an appointment with. No membership is required, but you'll need a membership or gift card to buy contacts and glasses.

Apparently, you still need a membership to buy Costco glasses or contacts though.

The eye doctor inside Costco is independent of Costco but the glasses and contacts being sold by Costco require a membership so you buying a membership was not wasted at all.

Cashiers request to see your card at the checkout lanes