This fucking place

I don't normally bitch about fast food. I have been a patron of the Colonel, the King, and the Clown at various points and I feel no shame... but this fucking place. Subway is where food goes to die. Its not even that, its purgatory. Everything sucks. If its not the food, its the service. If its not the service, its the other patrons. Some people have roadrage, I have Subway rage. People resort to fast food sometimes. They say to themselves "Im to lazy to cook and don't want spend much or sit in a restaurant for the better part of an hour" so you go get some food. That happened to me tonight.

>Hungry
>Lazy
>Subway only one block away
>Walk to subway
>Wait in line with other midnight wanderers
>One person working the counter
>Food stops being fast food when its slow
>Man walks in and walks straight to the bathroom and asks for the code
>Jaded overworked employee tells him the punch code
>Man takes a step in and then backs out and goes to the employee and asks him for a staxk of napkins
>The employs asks why.
>Man tells him he has to take a shit and theres too much blood on the toilet and sink to do it.
>Employee shrugs and gives him a stack of napkins
>Man goes back to the bathroom and opens the door to go inside
>There is indeed blood splattered on the toilet and sink
>Pay and leave with sanwich
>Appetite gone
>Fuck subway

Just get a cold cut combo with as many vegetables as possible and mayo/sub sauce, it's not worth delving into the rest of the menu especially given the price

>Everything sucks.

I like their cookies.

I hope you shit yourself so hard you burst into flames.

Why is it the fault of the poor fuck who is working behind the counter when somebody dies in the bathroom?

Thats the problem. Its not his fault. Subway is in general so shitty I feel sorry for the man that a bloodsplattered bathroom is something to shrug your shoulders too. All in a days work should include junkies od'ing next to the soda fountain and bloodsplattered bathrooms.

I meant shouldnt.

>too lazy to cook
Walking to a store to grab some bread and some meat should take about as much time as waiting for a shitty sub.
Why pay for some fast food that you can make yourself exactly the same way at home?

Because I have disposable income and i'm not poor like you. Why do something yourself when you can have someone do it for you? You are such a low quality millennial. When I cook I cook because I want to not out of need. People who need to cook are 3rd world fags and starving Europeans. This post is sarcastic.

And there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. When you embrace part of a system you propagate it in its entirety regardless of whether you believe in it or not.

/triggered

>tfw mommy goes out to get the family subway sandwiches every weekend and tries to pass them off like they are a special treat

You live in a special sort of hell. The kind that rides the line between tolerable and intolerable and you never know if you should be losing your shit or just taking it.

I had a bad day. Go fuck yourself you self righteous prick. I'd rather sit around listening to my cells die than listen to anything you have to say.

>the line between tolerable and intolerable and you never know if you should be losing your shit or just taking it.

This accurately describes my life

>tfw genetic failure of a husband and son
>husband failed to raise him so now he's hopelessly autistic
>try to shine some light in their world because I don't truly understand their way of thinking
>ungrateful little failure at life talks shit about me doing it on the internet

Daily reminder that autists should be euthanized at birth

>being dumb enough to devote thirty+ years of your life to two invalids
>rely on your failure of a husband to raise your kid when you know he's a failure in the first place
>bitch when he fucks up
>considers buying Subway "shining light on the world" lolwtf
>shittalking your son on Veeky Forums

wew some1 should make a sitcom

Would you like to know how I can tell you are on the spectrum?

It's the crisis of unclear situations. I thought a young teenager was poking me in the back on the bus the other day, couldn't tell. Third time I felt someone bump into me I turned around and told him if I get touched again i'm breaking both of his legs and feeding him his own teeth. If I was right I scared some punk kid into being polite on public transit. If I was wrong I just mentally scarred a 13 year old boy. I will never know. Having done something about it I can't tell if I am vindicated or a madman on a bus.

>Frankie. Can I call you that?
>We're good friends, you and me. An inseparable duo
>Batman and Robin. Starsky and Hutch. You and Me, Frankie
>Now, you wouldn't be trying to fuck your lifelong partner, would you Frankie?
>What ya got there? Some shitty sandwich from a chain restaurant. They choke out the smaller mom and pop businesses just trying to scrape by on an earnest living.
>Day after day you can smell freshly baked bread and sizzling hot, tender meat dripping from the oven. All just down the street; waiting for a customer to stroll in and try the best "engineer" this side of Jersey
>And what do you go and do, Frankie? You stroll into a God damned Subway because Happy Gilmore told you it was the ideal lunch choice
>You're fucking over the natural order of things around here, Frankie
>You don't give your old buddy a call in over a week
>You screw some kind old lady out of a day's pay
>AND YET YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE BOSS' MONEY
>YOU GOT ENOUGH SENSE TO KNOW HE DON'T FUCK AROUND, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO PIECE TOGETHER THAT YOU'RE BURNING THROUGH HIS FUCKING CASH, BUYING SOME SHIT EXCUSE FOR A MEAL AT SOME JACKOFF'S OVERPRICED, RAT INFESTED SHITHOLE
>WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR BRAIN, FRANKIE? A BULLET? YOU'D BE THE LUCKIEST SON OF A BITCH IN THE WORLD IF THE BOSS LET YOU OFF THAT EASY. I HEAR HE'S TAKEN TO DROPPING GOONS LIKE YOU OFF IN THE RIVER, WEARING A NEW PAIR OF -
>...
>What the fuck?
>Is that...
>...
>Is that Mediterranean oregano I smell?

He says, from his computer

so, why was there blood you think?

Lol dude you got issues. Seek help immediately.

what would a psychiatrist say if you went in and said you felt like you were crazy cause you made a slightly mean post on the internet

they'd probably just tell you to leave

Huh.

What's wrong with subway?

Their subs are delicious, especially if you go all in on the veggies.

>wanting fast food to be actually fast
You've gone to the wrong place, then

You're stupid. If nobody bought subway sandwiches and everyone bought subway cookies, over time Subway would transition to a more cookie based business plan. Unfortunately, subway cookies actually suck.

>I have been a patron of the Colonel, the King, and the Clown at various points and I feel no shame...

Fuck off somewhere else you commie fag

This is a communist board you boot licking classcuck.

What kind of shithole do you live where there are junkies in the restrooms?

>inb4 not shithole

Thx OP now I want a subway, I think i'll try their new paninis.

Every business with a public restroom has to deal with junkies coming in to shoot up where nobody is looking.

>pajeet is and is crew is working behind the counter
>get a sub
>bread is always barely done
>lettuce and tomatoes out the ass on everything
>never get enough meat
>sauce always seems to be a miss on the sub

Is there anything worse than a middle eastern/indian subway?

No they don't. Drive down I-55 from St.Louis to the gulf in MS. Stop at any exit and go to the restroom in the Subway. No one is shooting up. You might get shot up if you're a pretentious northerner or have strange thoughts about gender, though.

Just because the restrooms are empty when you look doesn't mean they're at risk.

Most junkies stick to downtown, high-density areas because that's where the drug dealers are. If there was a drug dealer dealing on the side of a highway or at a rest stop like in your hypothetical, then yeah, you'd get junkies in the restrooms or in the parking lot because they have a car in your magical hypothetical so they already have a hiding spot.

truth for real

Good, good comrade!

>Communists
>Food
Lmao nope

I like Subway. It's a sandwich without the pretentiousness of all of these "boutique", hipster-filled joints around here.

There's actually a place here that sells "deconstructed sandwiches."
Like they give you a plate with bread, meat, and cheese, and you have to make the sandwich yourself.
Then they have the audacity to charge $16 for it.

Some fast food places make me sick, usually runny shits of some sort but subway finds new horrifying ways to make me sick. Sometimes i gety dizzy, other times i break out into hives and run a fever. Whatever chemicals they use my body does not like. Only subway does this to me. I might eat subway once a year now. Usually a pizza or something. Service sucks, always some ham planet working there with an attitude.

>Then they have the audacity to charge $16 for it.
And white people are dumb enough to keep the place in business.

What's the shittiest possible sub to make at subway?

The smelly tuna
>Get 9 grain bread
>Tuna, extra meat
>get it toasted before the cheese is on(makes it smell more
>get cheese but ask them to not put it on the meat side (some stores have bleu cheese get this if possible)
>light lettuce, tomato, ask for egg
>ask for 3 servings of mayo
>load it up with banana peppers, crush red peppers, and green peppers
here is the kicker
>ask them to re toast it

This fucking thing will smell like something is dying in that oven

>get sub, and crunch up some jalapeno chips in a bag and sprinkle it on the sub