Kettle Coffee

What is it with western countries and coffee makers/machines?
Is it shitty to them or just unheard of to make Turkish style coffee?

Most people don't have tiny little appendages and feelers to work with roach-sized instruments.

Pretty sure there are multiple sizes for kettles.
And it's not like a kettle is the only utensil for boiling water. You can make it in a smaller pot as far as I'm concerned, it's what my grandma does when the family gathers together.

Turkish coffee is awful

Coffee makers use filters that hold all the grounds in a convenient pouch that is easy to dispose of, which also means minimal cleanup (or any at all if you're lazy).

What do you do with soupy grounds in a pot? Rinse it down the sink?

Thanks for your contribution.

Well yeah, and it always slides right off. I never gave it any thought, but I can see why some may think it's hard to clean.

That's probably not good for your plumbing.

Too much effort. That's it. Also machines make it under pressure which changes the taste.

Only some of them. Are there a lot of people who own espresso machines?

The taste is different

Oh and also you need finely ground coffee for that, which isn't available everywhere in good quality

Depends on how shitty it is, I guess. Been doing it for years without problems.

>wtf why don't western countries make their coffee like sand people that live in huts

No idea why OP.

Moka Master Race reporting in

there is no effect on plumbing. My parents have done it every single day for about 30 years now with no problem.

And this is the most delicious, easiest and best way to prepare your coffee. I'm saying this as somebody who hates roaches.

Why would I drink burned, muddy fake espresso when I have an aeropress and a V60?

The only time I'm in the mood for actual espresso is immediately after lunch, and obviously I'm not going to fuck around with a cremation urn between lunch and going back to work

in old European houses coffee grounds wreck the plumbing. Fucking roaches here clog it like every three months, I think they pour their frying fat in there too tho.

Yeah, I'd prefer to call it kettle coffee because I can't bring myself to say 'T*rkish' It's like shit on your tongue. The word I mean, not the coffee.

>grounds
all that's left after drinking is some paste-like coffee which you can even chew for fun. Have to brush your teeth afterwards, though.

Might as well call it Eastern European coffee, turks actually boil theirs in sand.
Which is pretty based now that I think of it.

>burned
not if you do it right
don't you drink coffee in the morning?

>edgy

Way too easy to burn it. 180f is hard to get right on a stove. It's also why percolating sucks.