I got bamboozled

>PSA FOR Veeky Forums

Don't buy your loved one an edible arrangement this coming mother or fathers day.

I bit the bullet and payed 65 dollars for this little shit of a bouquet,

Know how much fucking fruit I could have bought with that money?

It's better to buy your own fruit, cut that shit up, and enjoy it with the family in a fondue pot.

Happy Mothers day, plebs.

What a chump lol

>people should work for free
>a service being offered for a clearly stated price is bad because I'm stupid
When I first saw these places spreading I was like holy shit they are going to go out of business in six months. And here we are years later and they're thriving. I'm ok with this. Stupid tax to punish the stupid.

Normie tip: normies send flowers. Flowers have always worked. Why anyone would want to send their mother a plate of mutilated fruit in a plastic bag is beyond me

Flowers arent expensive enough, and obviously the more money you spent on someone the more your love him/her :^)

That fruit would've had a longer shelf life if it wasn't all peeled and cut up like that.

>Flowers arent expensive enough
I spent $90 each on flowers for my mom and for my grandmother, and that was the cheapest option with delivery before 1 PM. Op spent $65 on mangled fruit in a bag. I am not really sure what your math is but it's not normal math.

>Flowers aren't expensive enough

Congrats on having monogamous relationships.

Why not make your own arrangement

It doesn't look remotely difficult

Am I the only man who grows flowers for shit like this? It costs fucking nothing and telling people you grew it yourself makes them think you care extra. Also I grow ones I find pretty and smell nice, they don't need alot of space and don't fuck with the rest of the garden in any way. Also attracts honeybees. Grow your own flowers, everybody wins.

>man
>grows flowers

pick one

Yeah let me just plant some flowers in the concrete sidewalk outside my high rise apartment building. Then when they're blooming just in time for the next holiday I'll hop on an airplane and fly 6 hours to hand deliver them to my mom, hopefully the TSA won't destroy them as I'm going through the scanners and groping machines. This is definitely cheaper than putting a credit card number into a web browser.

>attracts honey bees

Fuck that.

>Man
>Also grows herbs, strawberries, leafy greens, tomatos, pumpkins, and root vegetables

You will never know the joy of eating food you grew yourself. Can't wait to try corn next year, i've got the room and the sun for it.

You're situation is pretty different then. You can't even get a fire escape herb garden going?

Never been stung by a bee. They make my plum tree produce more. Never been anything but a help to me. You might have a different experience with them.

The fine was $10 in 1928

Not sure what it is now, but the FDNY doesn't like that too much

Bummer. Fresh herbs are really nice, most of them just kinda grow like weeds. Especially rosemary.

Over $9000 in ER fees, and a shit load of shots. I pray for the honey bee apocalypse.

Holidays are kinda dumb enough at the best of times, but they should be reserved for things you wouldn't normally do (like dragging trees into house for Christmas) not making arbitrary displays of affection. If your family and friends don't know how you feel about them, you've got some big problems that an annual shipment of cantaloupe flowers is not going to fix.

Jesus man what did you do to piss them off? They're basically less annoying flies. They pretty much ignore people. Honeybees at least. Can't say much for the disposition of wasps and hornets.

Just walking around as your average, slightly chunky, hairy, gay man. Doc told me bees hate bears.

Call your mother today you little shit.

>Why anyone would want to send their mother a plate of mutilated fruit in a plastic bag is beyond me

My mother would prefer the fruit. Fruit is tasty food that she can use. Cut flowers just sit there until you throw them out.

Jesus
Clean up that damm kitchen, what a mess
Dishes piled in the sink
Trash min the living room
Busted up looking couches
Spends $65 on $3 worth of fruit
Lives in a dump
Great priorities
Jesus

I made webm related for my mom, it was decent as fuck.

You went for the most effortless gift imaginable and got what you deserved. Next time take your mom out for brunch or something.

where'd the other two come from, he only rolled one

>exactly 8 grapes

The magic of timelapse.

>hey ma, here's a bag of grapes and a coupla cantaloupes

Sentimental as fuck my dude

That's pretty cool. In a few weeks I'm actually moving to a place where I'll have a balcony and I've decided I'll start a potted herb garden once I'm settled. How many plants are you growing, and how much time do you spend each week or day maintaining everything?

Why not just make crepes at that point?

nothing like buying your mom disappoint seeing her failure of an offspring to get swindled like that