Hot dog thread

Even microwaved 'dogs are better than shitty boiled 'dogs. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

curladog.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go jump off a bridge faggot

>boiled hotdogs

what the fuck?

REAL TALK...Jews make the best hot dogs. Both Nathans and Sobrets are leagues better than a shit brand like Ball Park.

You've never had boiled hot dogs? They're not bad. I mean nigga they're hot dogs, the bar for quality is pretty low as is.

Boiled dogs are ok if you throw an onion in the water too. I prefer natural casing but they're hard to find unless you live in the northeast it seems.

is it just me, or do hot dogs taste the best after sitting on a heat roller for several hours?

all the fat and gelatin melts and disperses throughout the dogs. they slightly dehydrate, condensing the flavor.

love those convenience store dogs.

>fat isn't flavor

Natural Casing GOAT. Smith's are impossible to find outside of Western Pennsylvania, feelsbadman

Where I'm from there's mostly steamed dogs which prefer.

Yea it seems like most of the country you can't get the ones with casings.

He means that the fat's distribution in the dog is better this way you silly silly user.

no, they are everywhere

But he's wrong.

One should always eat curled hot dogs

curladog.com/

There is literally nothing wrong with boiled hotdogs and in many way they are preferable to grilled.

I travel a lot and every time I look for natural casing I can't find them. Usually just end up getting hot sausages instead.

>my dogs
How did I do?

I'm in Pittsburgh, what are Smith's dogs?

>be me
>summer college classes
>cafeteria side shop
>hot dog for $0.50!
>get 6
>think about creative combinations of toppings
>chili
>relish
>onions
>jalapenos
>shredded cheese

OH MY GOD

You JUST invented the chili dog. Holy shit, slap that on your resume bro. You are a genius, I can't believe nobody has done that before.

It's so inspiring how a student in a state college could come up with such a fascinating dish.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

>not knowing the official hotdog of the pittsburgh penguins

smdh senpai. they sell them at giant eagle