WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ASIAN PEOPLE?

youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxQmOR_QLfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OGLTECiDiJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't it die out of shock or at least when it's heart is fried?
That being said asians and especially the chinese are indeed subhuman scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxQmOR_QLfQ

That's just the nerves. See how its brain is cut out? Yeah.

>That being said asians and especially the chinese are indeed subhuman scum.
This. But, there's a good chance that the fish is definitively dead, but it's body is convulsing due to some biochemical or physiological response to its current state.

It's still fucked up.

It's a fucking meme and the octopus is really, really, really dead. The same thing happens in chickens with their heads cut off and things.

>Chink-chu, we habin sashimi tonite-uru
>O no, I want mien cooked-desu
>Chef: Say no more, senpai

It never fails to surprise morons though

are you a baby that never killed anything and then ate it

its like im reading youtube comments.

what happened to you Veeky Forums?

This. The edge is unreal.

STFU niggers.

Veeky Forums is not a good sub.
Filled with ads, misinformation, racism, and Ramsay-wannabes.
Kinda dead too.

They should've just close it.

who still reading this thread in 2017?

Sub? Please go back.

Veeky Forums is basically fast food central.

Street vendors and restaurants in Asia have a reputation of horrible food safety practice. If the food is still alive then the consumer knows that it isn't mystery meat that's been scavenged from dumpsters and masqueraded in batter , sauces, and spices.

So just pick it out of a tank so the customer knows it's fresh. There's no need to torture the animal just for the enjoyment of some barbarians.

I think it's pretty gross to eat anything that's still moving, but yeah, a lot of animals we eat have different nervous systems that cause them to move around for a long time after dying. I guess because there's no God and for some bizarre reason these animals evolved to be able to reproduce despite being fucking headless?

Yet they put all that food full with MSG so it will taste "better" when it is horrible for your health

i go to reddit if i want quality discussion. Veeky Forums is just for memes and McChicken posting.

If the fish's eyes are pointing downwards, it's still conscious. I experienced this when fishing, as soon as you hit them in the head, their eyes go back to neutral position. It's hard to say if it's the case in the video though. At the beginning they seem to point downwards.

>i go to reddit if i want quality discussion.

You're fucking deluded if you think any fruitful discussion happens here, on any board. Just because the memes told you to not like another website doesn't mean it isn't objectively better to use for actual discussion

That's just unecessary cruelty

reddit came here and took with them their retardation.

>You're fucking deluded if you think any fruitful discussion happens here, on any board.

Doesn't happen on Reddit either, though.

you're the problem
fucking go back

If you're gonna be cruel either way, go full gear.

No.

Cry more you fucking baby
There's literally nothing you can do

lmao dont act like you dont use reddit. everyone here uses other websites.

i'm proud of you

Right but if this were Reddit everyone ITT would be downvoting you for being a delusional simpleton. Here you'll just get Fuck (You)s.

not everyone uses reddit, retard

Nice projection, some people don't struggle with social media addiction.

So what. Either way you're wasting your fucking life

user was the one who implied that Reddit facilitates higher quality discussion. They're the ones invested in the idea that it makes them somehow a better person.

I guess if that's what you want to project onto what they said. Ultimately it doesn't matter

reddit is fucking embarrassing. i had the misfortune of going camping with some gold star redditers and the memes were literally fucking real "le le le derp can haz le upboat"

Oh look, the posts you reply to are still there.

You can literally hide them like the pussy you are, but don't pretend like you can actually do anything about opinons you don't like here.

looks like someone has no sense of humor

>waaahhh people on Veeky Forums aren't being nice downvoted because hurt feelings
kill yourself lol

if you thank that shit's funny, you're that someone

>i go to reddit if i want quality discussion

That's what they said. What doesn't matter, and is established thoroughly here, is that redditor's opinions don't matter here. For the sole purpose of teaching them some humility. So you use reddit, facebook, whatever, shut the fuck up about it because it doesn't make your opinion more valid.

This isn't a fucking mystery. Organisms are all made up of billions of individual cells, those cells don't all instantly die as soon as the organism is no longer viable. You are dead if your head is destroyed, that doesn't mean your heart instantly rots out, for instance. Plenty of functions in the body are autonomous.

actually kill yourself, nobody here gives a fuck
seriously, please

>teach them humility
You aren't doing anything of the sort. You're wasting your life swearing fealty to a fucking website. Get over yourself

>You're wasting your life swearing fealty to a fucking website.

I wasn't the one acting superior for using Reddit. user was. Why aren't you understanding this?

>killing it and eating it
That seems to be the point of contention here fuckwit. KILLING IT, and showing some fucking respect. Not playing with it like a fucking psychopath. You're that fat little edgy cunt who no outdoorsman worth his salt would ever want to be innawoods with. Now fuck off back to your pretend games you little sack of shit.

it is dead, but fish muscles and nerves can still move for a while after death

youtube.com/watch?v=OGLTECiDiJc

I suppose you've never ate oysters right?

Most of them are bottom tier sub humans.
t. Chink

That pic is just as applicable with a single Veeky Forums mod being able to silence whoever they want. Your opinion gets silences everywhere, reddit is just visually blatant about it.

that's not the same thing as the entire community actively silencing unpopular opinions, mods aren't supposed to take action unless there's cp, spamming/an obvious raid (usually from reddit), etc.

I don't see a problem here.

hello Uncle Wong

>anonymous people on my Japanese image board told me not to look at this website so I don't

Truthfully, the opinion isn't silenced, it's just not immediately apparent. You can sort comments by newest instead of most popular then you can see them. If a post has upvotes and downvotes then you can sort those to the top with the controversial filter.
The community on boards that aren't shit on Veeky Forums silences unpopular opinions by ignoring them and continuing to bump other threads that they approve of. Other boards that are easily trolled replies to obvious bait threads, some of which might be true unpopular opinions.

Mods on reddit have the same guidelines on topical boards that Veeky Forums mods do. Off-topic posting or trolling on a topical board is bannable on Veeky Forums.

Reddit is not significantly different, they just have a system that is more obviously coded to enable more popular opinions to be more visible. On Veeky Forums threads people like tend to get bumped, it's only on shit boards that bait threads get more replies. It makes it more likely that unpopular opinions are seen, but on these boards actual discussion is unlikely

This fixation with "silencing unpopular opinions" among the younglings is tremendously amusing; it's always advanced as ironclad, as in "what happens when YOUR opinion becomes unpopular, huh? What then pal!?11!" and is as a rule are advanced by 20 something college libertarians. Here's the thing pal: your rights end where my nose begins. You come into my house for dinner and tell me that you'd like to fuck my daughter in the ass, I'm going to beat the shit out of you before throwing your ass out the door. Your "rights" have not been violated. You're an asshole. And you've been treated as such accordingly. Sorry that you got permabanned from wherever and your feeling got hurt, maybe try not being a dickhead next time rather than expecting everyone else to bend to you precious snowflake?

If I say I'll fuck your daughter in the ass and you beat the shit out of me, you'd be the one arrested if I play it correctly. It would be your word against mine if I didn't say it in front of your family, but there is clear proof that you assaulted me.

Even so, to insult your daughter is not justification for violence in the eyes of the law. You can say it'd be worth it, but you're going to be arrested and charges would be pressed for trying to take the law into your own hands.

>your rights end where my nose begins
>immediately after talks how his right's DON'T end where my nose begins
top kek

I agree that you can't really complain about getting permabanned from an online forum if you were an asshole but your example is fucking retarded m8

As an addendum: go to /pol/ and make a white niggers thread: "suburban white upper middle class gets a bigger handout from the mortgage interest deduction and the 'working class' from their disability due to 'back injury' than all niggers combined" and see how long you last.

>post a picture of food with recognizable anatomical characteristics
>wait a few hours
>white nationalists from flyover land start raving about how being downboated on rebbit is literally the same as the holocaust
Why are poor white trash so afraid of fish?

You're a coward

Because after being assaulted I would press charges? You're an idiot if you think you can just beat the shit out of someone without consequence based on word of mouth.

It was a shitty example and you're probably mad about it, like when a goldfish eats too much food and it ignores its feeder because of it doesn't want to admit to itself that it ate a lot even though its bowl was so small.

You're a coward because you think the freedom of speech is absolute and you can hide behind the rule of law without consequence. Protip child: IRL, your head is still crashed in. Real life ain't the Internet. You'd be well served to learn that.

I wouldn't insult your daughter in your house to begin with because it's an asshole thing to do, and because unlike you I understand short- and long-term consequences.

>"yeh man if u said dumb shit in my house I'd beat u up"
>calls me a child
You just don't sound very smart, so I can see where your mind would go straight to violent solutions to unlikely problems, but I can tell you that when you don't keep company with a double-digit IQ, that probably won't happen.

>wasn't scared enough to shit itself on the plate
Disappointed.

they have no souls and thus lack empathy, this is well known.

Chicken brains are in their necks. When they run around after their head is cut off, it means you missed the brain and they're still alive. There's even a famous chicken that's lived years without a head.

Their delight at fucking with what is left with its nervous system is what says it all. It's like that kid we all knew growing up who would torture a frog for kicks and now unironically makes Veeky Forums references IRL

You're acting superior for using fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

That's a whole other level of sad.

I like Veeky Forums, but let's not pretend using it makes you anything special.

But muh seekrit hax0r club

You've either not been here very long or stick to jack and fast food threads. I've been on Veeky Forums since late 06 and have had plenty of good discussions on here and other boards like /trv/ as well you just have to look for them. Sure there is a lot of shitposting and stuff but that is part of it and while I spend a good deal of time other places, mainly ChefTalk, I still frequent Veeky Forums because its not like any of the other CP or general cooking forums out there.

Asians have slightly higher IQs at the cost of emotional aptitude, blacks are better athletes at the cost of almost all intelligence, whites are well balanced and the best.

Jews are the best*

They're evil alien invaders, they don't count.

>White trash be like

It's ok to eat fish cause they don't have any feelings

fish cant feel pain