How do I get a frozen chicken breast into a form that's safe to eat as fast as possible?

How do I get a frozen chicken breast into a form that's safe to eat as fast as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

westbend.com/media/catalog/product/doc/L5881_EM925AJW_Microwave_ALL.pdf
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.212382-How-can-I-tell-when-the-meat-is-thawed
quora.com/How-do-you-boil-a-frozen-chicken-breast-How-long-should-you-boil-it-for
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thaw it and then cook it

Microwave with a defrost setting

I need idiot-proof instructions. Watch me go.

>microwave for 1 second with defrost setting
>throw frozen chicken breast into fire
>not safe to eat

If your microwave has the button in question, all you need to do is place the chicken in, press it and read the display

You could just boil it. It's not super fast I guess but it's easy.

westbend.com/media/catalog/product/doc/L5881_EM925AJW_Microwave_ALL.pdf

>Time Defrost Function
>(1) Press " TIME DEFROST, " LED will display "dEF2".
>(2) Press number pads to input defrosting time. The effective time range is 00:01~99:99
>(3) The default microwave power is power level 3. If you want to change the power level, press " POWER " once, and the LED will display "PL 3", then press the number pad of the power level you wanted.
>(4) Press " START/+30SEC. " to start defrosting. The remained cooking time will be displayed.

So my microwave doesn't suggest a time for defrosting my chicken. What time should I use? What's the quickest, easiest way to cook chicken after that? I was thinking boiling.

That's fine. The internet says it's not safe to boil frozen chicken, so would it be after defrosting?

Sorry, formatting issues + wasn't clear microwave didn't suggest a time for me.

Please help. How long do I need to dethaw chicken in the microwave? 5 minutes? How long do I boil? How do I adjust based on the amount of chicken I want to cook?

Fuck off and starve
How can anyone be so dumb

You should defrost until it's not longer frozen.
I didn't know autists could also be retarded.

cook it

I used the defrost feature before and it started cooking parts of it while leaving other parts still frozen. Also Google isn't helping.

escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.212382-How-can-I-tell-when-the-meat-is-thawed

Take out pan. Turn on medium-high heat.

Put oil in pan.

Put meat in pan.

When cooked enough to split into smaller pieces, do so. Keep splitting untill no meat is pink.

Done

Scissors. I was using a knife before to split the pieces in the pan. OK, that's actually the answer, thank you.

Sure always defrost, all you do to defrost is put it in the fridge the day before you want to cook it, next day it will be defrosted you know. Otherwise run it under hot water for a while

Holy shit op why do you care so much about properly defrosting it when you clearly cant cook for shit? Just throw it in hot water and let it boil until no pink when cut open. I feel i should explain to take it out the water and slice on a cutting board to check, because i knkw your dumb ass would be fishing about in the boiling water trying to figure out how to cut it when it just floats away from the knife,

I never had a problem with just cooking it from frozen.
Fry it on a low medium for a few mins each side.
Turn it up to a high medium to get some colour, then finish in the oven.

Cut into cubes, half to 3/4ths inch cubes or longer strips with about the same thickness as cubes.

You can freeze these in individual serving sizes. Best part, you can pretty much stir fry these immediately with little to no thaw time. A pan with a small amount of veg oil...throw in chicken with some soysauce, sambal sauce, and garlic if you want.

Add broccoli to the stir fry with the same sauces. You have a home cooked meal you can go from raw to cooked in under 10 mins total prep time.

quora.com/How-do-you-boil-a-frozen-chicken-breast-How-long-should-you-boil-it-for

Maybe the problem is that people on the internet can't directly answer a simple question?

Put it in a bowl of hot water. It takes like 15 minutes if you're watching it. 30 minutes if you just let it sit.

doesn't sound like a problem if you're trying to get it cooked faster without caring about quality retard