Alien looking foods

Alien looking foods

WTF is this shit even?

Chicago style pizza?

I never understood people's trepidation towards haggis. It's a sausage. People eat every other type of sausage, hot dogs, chorizo, etc without a second thought, and those are also made out of the animal garbage parts.

>alien looking
>dragonfruit

It actually tastes like nothing. I sampled a piece once in a store. They either chose a really awful one to sample or they just really taste like nothing.

That's someone innards ground up and cooked inside the ball sack of someone with elephantitis.

Chicago Deep-Dish Style Pizza Pie. Emphasis on "pie".

I've had one and out tasted like kiwi. It was a bit milder but certainly not nothing. Maybe it was a bad one? Hard to say.

Looks edible to me.

>posting lasagna again

Are Mexicans just trying to prove that they can serve literally anything if its topped with cheese, sour cream and a variety of sauces?

Dragon fruit - best fruit

i eat mine chilled alongside ribeyes

really activates my almonds

These look like dragon eggs and have tons of phytoestrogens.

Its a little more explicit with haggis. Its specifically ground up heart and lungs inside a stomach. Thats pretty specific and not something the average person finds appealing. Sausage there is a little more room for covering your eyes. If something is a "pork sausage", unless it uses natural casing, most people can just assume/pretend its the trimmings from the slaughter.

Also while Haggis is spiced enough for this not to matter, I think a lot of people are somewhat put off by mutton.

It does look pretty unappealing too. This thread is about alien looking foods and haggis certainly fits.

I agree that people who make a serious distinction between it and other kinds of sausage are a bit silly, but I understand where they're coming from.

My biggest issue is that her application of lime juice would just fucking pool up in one place and make something soggy and that area way to tart. The whole dish is retarded of course (see: using scissors to open a bag of chips and tongs to take them out) but that bothers me the most.

dragons aren't real, user

The white one does. The red/purple fleshed one have sweeter taste.

Prove it.

It's because American media decided to make it the butt of 20% of their jokes about Scots. Everyone here seems to think it's pan-fried intestine.

Looks like some thing from the distant future.

This just makes me mad. Does she think she has any value? Is she fucking proud of herself? Worthless shit

t. dragon

>dump yuge bag of chips in
>cover it with various sauces, making it soggy as fuck
I don't even

You've never had a Chi' Pi'?

I visited Edinburg once and had Haggis with taters and mash; it was fucking delicious. Would definitely recommend with a strong, bitter beer.

Winrar

Tastes like a milder kiwi/honeydew mix, meant for presentation/art, mixes well with other fruit.