Mussels

Mussels are so goddamn delicious. Does anyone here know of any good recipes involving them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zvmjBhsoJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8q287rBZAM0
youtube.com/watch?v=MGVp5R_VcEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've only had them paired with various pastas/sauces or deep fried.

There can only be one: marinieres

Oh yes! Sweat shallots bacon (pancetta, proscuitto) and garlic in olive oil, add cider (real cider, not US cider) reduce by by two thirds, add cream. Add mussels until cooked. Dress with fresh parsley and serve with crusty bread.

butter, Garlic/shallots, thyme, white wine and dijon mustard, white pepper
steam your mussels.
freshen with fresh parsley

**optional shit**
Garlic confit is better than fresh garlic.
saffron is always nice

Well, Moules-Frites is probably the most common dish eaten in restaurants in Belgium. Moules Marinière is a classic French dish. Here are a couple of videos I found for you that I enjoyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zvmjBhsoJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8q287rBZAM0

youtube.com/watch?v=MGVp5R_VcEo

Garlic and parsley with a chunky tomato sauce and some olive oil drizzled over top.

this, my favourite dish

Mussels look WAY too similar to some kind of fucked up acid-trip vagina for me to ever seriously consider them as a food. I know they're delicious, but come on guys, they look fucking GROSS.

Ketchup, corn syrup, sugar, sunflower oil, maple syrup, pancake, cream. Done.

Scallops master race

>not eating vagoo
M8. You gay or something?

>fags are this desperate for straight people to come and bathe in shit and disease with them
Never gonna happen. Only faggots fuck faggots.

are you suppose to eat the whole thing?

The last time i ate muscles, I "peeled" away the orange parts and just at that.
the insides looked pretty gross, that black thing that looked like a brain, and the rest didnt look edible even though im sure they are.
it was good though.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you were #rekt and I don't see any recovery from that

Also rotten tuna fish slime holes are horrible, I don't know what the biology is but when a woman passes 25 or so her vag becomes something repugnant

I will never put my face near a vagina again

Eating pussy is shit-tier regardless

Ya gotta do something between boners two pump chump. Even if boipussy is your thing.

Tell whatever skank you're pounding to wash her nasty snatch

>tfw you'll never know what it's like to snake your tongue into a tender young butthole with your nose pressed firmly against what would be his tail consuming his last meal

1. get any pot where you would cook soup
2. saute garlic and ginger in your oil of choice until it browns a bit in said pot
3. put water
4. put the whole mussel (after purging of course) in pot
5. let boil; lower heat and cover for 20 minutes
6. open, put leafy vegetable of choice
7. close for 1-2 minutes
WALA
A
L
A

Good fingering technique does wonders, m80

>The last time i ate muscles, I "peeled" away the orange parts and just at that.
hahaha what
you're supposed to eat the whole thing

>are you suppose to eat the whole thing?
Yes you tard

I've a technique I like to call the flutter kick:
>vagoo nice and hot
>insert middle and ring fingers
>vigorously move back and forth like you were swimming tantalizing little rough spot right below pubis
Tongue clit and finger butthole to enter hyperspace

>>vagoo nice and hot

i just steam and cover them with a lemon butter sauce

>Minus the tough "beard"

Back at home, fresh mussels in shell boiled in sprite and ginger is the classic way to go.

Another one is grilled mussels for smoky flavor.

Or, baked mussels with cheese and garlic butter.

nothing more satisfying than when that huge pot of mussels gets put in front of you, the sweetness of the muscles and saltiness of the chips works so well best way to eat them