Bar-S Fan Thread

If you're paying more for your mustard than your hot dogs, you're in Bar-S Country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLd3VQAF3Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bar-s dogs are made out of actual dogs. And hog anus.

Jesus fucking christ look at that sale. Wal mart literally buys enough Bar-S hotdogs to sell them for a quarter a piece and STILL receive enough profit in return to pay for cost of goods sold. This is late stage capitalism in one picture.

i can't give away those shit hot dogs

loss leader for the redneck bar-s community?

barf-shit

This. They most certainly are losing money on it, but whitetrash rednecks are going to be swarming the garbage high profit processed food aisle even if they don't normally go to that grocer. As simple a profitable marketing bait as you can get. But simplicity works great with whitetrash and nignogs.

>not buying Plochmans mustard

It's not always a bad tactic.

Aldi sells eggs for like 89 cents a dozen and milk at like 1.79 a gallon

What exactly is wrong with Bar-S?
I've had them before and they taste normal to me.

Holy shit, this cannot be a serious human. Living in the fucking south, of course I tried it. It was worse than even Oscar Meyer. Whitetrashgarbage.jpg.

Honestly you could probably steal them and they would turn a profit.

>worse than even Oscar Meyer.
I hope you get runned over by pic related

Generally, if I'm buying hotdogs for myself and I don't plan on grilling them, I go with Bar-S. So long as they're not the all-chicken ones, they're really not that bad.

They're cheap as all hell, which is fine by me.

I like the texture they have, real smooth and they don't have that weird crunch the initial bite of certain other hotdog brands have. I do find it kind of odd that they very little brine in the package; but they've never dried out on me or whatever.

I try not to let other people see me eating them, though. As I said, when actually grilling, I'll get at least Ball Park franks or better yet, Sabrets.

That didn't answer my question at all. What makes Bar-S so substandard?

Nothing, just ignore the Oscar Mayer shills.

They are fine when carbonized over a campfire while drunk, but I'm not brave enough to try them sober.

I get them when I want chili dogs. The chili is going to cover up the taste of the meat anyway, I just want that delivery method

I buy actual sausage from my local german deli because I have self respect about my food.

They likely sell those dogs at a loss, in turn you get in the store and buy other shit.

It's just all the scraps they didnt put in higher quality sausage/hotdogs. If you're fine with eating creepy actual-pink-goo dogs then theres nothing wrong with them.
I lived off them for a year, and bar-s bacon (which is like 85% fat)

Exactly.
This is beer soak food.
Buy 10 pack of em and cheap buns
cheap mustard and relish and a few cans
of generic chili in a can and goto the bonfire.

3 of these and you can drink for hours.

ultra kek

Don't overlook their beef franks

The aldi here sells eggs for 59 cents a dozen and milk is $1.19 a gallon. Shit's insane but it definitely gets me in the store.

>At a cookout last year
>Guy I know who organizes it says he'll bring hot dogs
>He brings Bar S - lots of them
>Knowing that he's pathetic ahead of time, I pick up a 24 pack of Hebrew Nationals.
>No one else wants to stand in front of the grill on a 90 degree day, so I step up to do it.
>Cook my pack and open up and cook some of his
>Most of mine are gone by end of the cook out and not a fucking one of his are taken

It is true. Hebrew Nationals are from a higher power.

It appears you have a lot of jewish friends. "Oy vey, just look at user, Sol, such a nice goy what with the Hebrew hotdogs!"

To my knowledge not a single person there was Jewish.

It's just shitty god knows what the fuck smelly and slim Bar-S Hot Dogs vs All beef top tier hot dogs.

/pol/ plz go. All this 2 scoop shit is tiresome and hardly even meme quality.

Hebrew National sells really fucking good sausage, kikery or not

The best hot dog I can buy in a store are Kirklands

If you buy Sabbrett you're retarded.

these are the only hotdogs i truly dislike, they give me the runs everytime I eat them

Anyone who thinks jew hot dogs are good hot dogs has never actually had a good hot dog in their life.

Hebrew National sells mediocre frankfurters.

before they closed down the dollar store, we could buy 3 packs of franks, a loaf of white bread and a can of chilli and feed all the bums at the skatepark for $5 over a scrapwood fire, lol

What is your recommendation?

>These gross Plebs don't buy Sahlens beef hotdogs

You're tastes are far below mine

Best hot dogs I've ever had have been Armour.

Dietz & Watson

An old friend of mine made some Super Mom commercials for Bar-S. I'm pretty sure this is one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLd3VQAF3Sk

What the fuck did I just watch?

their hot links are pretty good to be quite honest senpai. one of the few things us white people eat that are called spicy that are actually spicy

Dog meat is too expensive retard
And ofc its made from hog anus, it's made from ground up leftover parts of meat unless specified otherwise

These have done me right just fine.

>too expensive

Not if you ship from China.

Was gonna make this thread 2 days ago but forgot.
Bar-S are the only dogs I buy because all-beef and Oscar Meyer suck ass and don't taste right for the one dish I use hotdogs for.

>picking up rabbi approved dogs instead of nathan's superior all-american franks
ISHYGDDT

>what is a loss leader
This.

>Implying theres such a thing as a good hot dog

Hot dogs are what you eat at a cook out when all the other meat is gone

Heh, move over, pussies.

Shut up bitch
Holocaust when?

No. 1 ingredient: pork heart
True story, check the label.

>see this thread
>in the mood for hotdogs
>go to store
>grab some hotdog buns (all come in packs of 8)
>think of this post and decide to try hebrew nationals
>they come in packs of 6 instead of 8 like all the other brands
>5 bucks a pack

(((hebrew)))) nationals.

they taste good though.

>having to buy 4 packs of hebrew jeebies and 3 packs of hotdog buns just so it all evens out

>not appreciating god-tier offal

kek

>Ketchup on a hot dog
>shot out of a ketchup gun
Super Mom can get the D though she looks cute

Bitch you don't know the first THING about a good cookout

holy shit those ken burns zooms, user I hope your friend was the hot mom and not the editor

If I'm going cheap I usually get the store meat department shrink wrapped ones

Catfish bait

Where the hell do you live

Milk is $2-3/gal here on Long Island, often.

Nothing better (or cheaper) than a Bar-S Honey Batter Corn Dog.
3 pound box with 16 individually wrapped Corn Dogs was on sale at my local Walmart Neighborhood Market for $4.79, I bought 30 boxes.
Dipped in a mix Great Value Mustard and Hickory BBQ Sauce.
Nothing says summer like a deep fried corn dog.
Feels like I am at the State Fair every day when I enjoy my lunch.

INGREDIENTS
Batter: Water, Enriched Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Enriched Degermed Yellow Corn Meal (Yellow Corn Meal, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Flour, Soy Flour, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolk, Potato Flour, Whey, Dried Honey, Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Frankfurter: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Pork, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Beef, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Corn Syrup, Flavorings, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite.

Mmmmmm, corporate freedom is so tasty!

Thats just a glorified chicken dog...and chicken dogs are vomit inducing...
No amount of ketchup can kill the chicken dog taste...

Read the ingredients, its more heart and guts than actual meat tissue

don't see organ meat on the list

was trying to stick to a low sodium diet but fuck I need to get some bar-s dogs this weekend

bless you user

In ancient times, spices and such were considered premium luxury goods. They were the basis of entire trade routes.

So this seems appropriate.

>that weird crunch the initial bite of certain other hotdog brands have

THAT'S CALLED THE SNAP OF THE NATURAL CASING, YOU ASS

Does anyone remember these? I always liked the cheese-filled ones as a kid.

>I bought 30 boxes
>I spent nearly $150 on corndogs
what the fuck

30 cents per corn dog is a pretty good deal though

>natural
>plastic ass-meat tube

my sides