Caviar

Is caviar a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's too expensive to truly know for sure

it makes me wonder what human eggs taste like

I'd rather take the one on the left than the one on the right. Salmon roe looks like pomegranate seeds. Sturgeon roe reminds me of spider eggs.

Fish pussy.

Seafood is a meme. I will never trust a creature that can't breathe air.

Yes. It's not bad but has ridiculous meme status because it's expensive.

No. It's just food.

Trump is a meme though

>That one day I opened a spider egg sac with a razor

Yes. Only faggots eat eggs. If you like caviar you may as well guzzle glory hole sperm.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics

It's fun to read Gogol or Pushkin and see them feasting on it and hear their descriptions in the story. You know it had to be damn good, not just a fucking meme.

I've had good Beluga and Ossetra caviar. It's fine, but it's still a salted and tinned product and taste like it. Fresh salmon and other roe straight from the fish is divine, and I don't doubt that fresh sturgeon roe would be great, but it doesn't come through after all the packaging and salting.

Wouldn't spend any more of my own money for it, but would pay the same or more for the opportunity to get eggs from a freshly killed fish.

meme is a meme

Can you fucking children stop using the word 'meme' for christ sake? Just grow up and use your cunting words for once. You sound adolescent. "is a meme a meme, should I dab?" FUCK OFF.

caviar with homemade blinis and traditional accompaniments is my go to dish for any kind of potluck/dinner party/etc where they want everyone to bring a dish

I just get the cheap stuff from supermarket but it's still absolutely delicious when you eat it all together, especially with sparkling wine

I like your style.

itsa meme, Mario. but on a personal bias, I love me some salmon roe, mentaiko, or any other jappy fish roe.

>adding "FUCK OFF" at the end makes you sound so mature

sturgeon caviar is very delicious but not really worth the money to anyone who doesn't make upper middle class money or better

The quads speak

My father told me it tastes like shit

You stupid fuck, fish require air to survive, their gills separate the oxygen from the water.